You should be required to post your gamer tag to post in the Arcadium

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:ThisGuy:August 2017 who are you?
Who's girl is this? Ole jealous lookin "hey guys can I join in!!?:gladbron:" Lookin clown. :mjlol:

these new nikkaz trying to jump in on some double dutch shyt. :laff:

giphy.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah I'm good...hbu? Arcadium dead to be honest. I'm a pick up Destiny 2 and Battlefront 2.

@Kamikaze Revy we do have a Coli chat most of us chat in. I can add You? Also if you still run Bf1 apply to the platoon we get it in (pause)
Life is good over here too.
I was in the coli chat but I was gettin my notifications blown up nonstop and I didn't know how to mute it so I got out. If there's a way to mute notifications I would get back in.
I haven't run battlefield in a minute. I been on yakuza 0 nonstop and Titanfall 2 on Xbox.
I'll get back on battlefield though to run with you guys. I played with rekka a few times but it's been a minute.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Life is good over here too.
I was in the coli chat but I was gettin my notifications blown up nonstop and I didn't know how to mute it so I got out. If there's a way to mute notifications I would get back in.
I haven't run battlefield in a minute. I been on yakuza 0 nonstop and Titanfall 2 on Xbox.
I'll get back on battlefield though to run with you guys. I played with rekka a few times but it's been a minute.

goto the system settings to turn off notifications.