Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
wow, lol. Really thought it'd be a whodoneit...but joe fukking nutso

:mjlol: fukker talking to himself

glad marienne didn't get got

sucks for nadia tho

if we get a S5 I could see it about joe actually being hunted cause kate gonna kill his ass if he turns

but I think this might be t he final season...it ends well enough

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
The 2nd half of this season felt like the previous seasons, much better than the first half. Though before Joe used to make up his own reasoning for killing, now he knows it's in him and he's definitely dying next season which will most likely be the last. The guy who played Rhys, Marienne, and Penn Badgley killed it as usual but the first two really stood out. A couple old characters gotta come back like Paco and Ellie before they close it out, we might find out a little more backstory on Joe especially since he's back in New York.

At this point they're trying to get the audience to not like Joe anymore because the way he just got away scot free from everything is:wtf::heh:

And the fact that now he knows he can do dirt and get away with shyt because of Kate's resources is:dead:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
The 2nd half of this season felt like the previous seasons, much better than the first half. Though before Joe used to make up his own reasoning for killing, now he knows it's in him and he's definitely dying next season which will most likely be the last. The guy who played Rhys, Marienne, and Penn Badgley killed it as usual but the first two really stood out. A couple old characters gotta come back like Paco and Ellie before they close it out, we might find out a little more backstory on Joe especially since he's back in New York.

At this point they're trying to get the audience to not like Joe anymore because the way he just got away scot free from everything is:wtf::heh:

And the fact that now he knows he can do dirt and get away with shyt because of Kate's resources is:dead:
Nah joe gonna out like American Psycho. Psychopath with money.

kate is monster too and she can be just as calculating as joe.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

Honestly show should’ve ended at the bridge. And the police finding his ‘box’ with Nadia.

Dont think they can top that ending

‘Rhys’ carried this half tbh

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Part 2 was great. Good plot twist and good ending. I’m guessing the next season gonna be focused on the black chick and Indian chick getting back at Joe.
what can nadia do if she's up shyt's creek

and I think marianne just wanna chill

It's kate that he should be worried about

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what can nadia do if she's up shyt's creek

and I think marianne just wanna chill

It's kate that he should be worried about
When has You ever aired on the side of realism. They’ll figure out someway for Marianne help out Nadia she basically saved her life. Nadia gonna want get back for her boyfriend. The new twist gonna be Joe being Joe with his new found wealth and connections. He already said he not hiding who he is no more. He embracing his inner serial killer. You already know they have some sad scenes with him connecting with his son now that he’s back in the states.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
TBH that should be the end of it. Joe going back to his season 1 demonic self and enticing another rich white woman to be his cover up. Kinda repetitive tbh but whatever. Also, people just forgot he abandoned his son?