Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I never did get thru season 2.

And I thought season 1 was brilliant.

It was too many twists and too many ins and outs. Guess the premise doesn't seem to have enough in the tank to go on and on and on.

But I'd call S1 very good.

I may try again and see if I can get on board.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
So far all
I never did get thru season 2.

And I thought season 1 was brilliant.

It was too many twists and too many ins and outs. Guess the premise doesn't seem to have enough in the tank to go on and on and on.

But I'd call S1 very good.

I may try again and see if I can get on board.

It's still a decent show, but it usually takes a bunch of episodes to get up to speed which i always need to remind myself of.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Didn't watch more than a an episode or two from S3, and that was just being at someone's house who was watching, liked the satire of San Francisco, and suburbia disliked the convoluted murder parts, which feels lifeless, essentially the whole show concept is satire of wealthy in various places, with a kind of trope/cliche attached to each setting

I read for London, S4 it will be a whodunit style of murders, which I like, but satire in that genre can be painfully bad, (note See Them Run from last year) maybe I will watch. I felt the show probably hit it's peak in LA, which depicted Hollywood, West Hollywood, Erewhon, 40, all that was sharp and on point, and funny.