You only got one shot at surviving: bengal tiger or great white shark?

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I just need to get both sides of that carotid artery friend which is simplistic. Their necks are smaller then their big ol heads which means when the guilotine is secured, there is NO ESCAPE :shaq:

I dont need to completely lock up the guard either but for the sake of argument if im having trouble securing the guillotine i may just switch to a Peruvian Necktie

When you start mastering Brazillian Jiujitsu, knowing where the leverage is a simplistic endeavor.

I think when im strangling the tiger i think its claws will be flailing and scratching but friend, when that adrenaline is pumping i probably wont feel it. More the likely the claws will be on the ground trying to use leverage to push away from the choke which will ultimately result in the tiger just choking himself out till hes limp. Probably get a few stitches but at least ill be alive, friend.

Your trolling right now right?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
For someone with autism u sure as hell like making a lot of retard jokes. Go photoshop me some poop stupid
I just need to get both sides of that carotid artery friend which is simplistic. Their necks are smaller then their big ol heads which means when the guilotine is secured, there is NO ESCAPE :shaq:

I dont need to completely lock up the guard either but for the sake of argument if im having trouble securing the guillotine i may just switch to a Peruvian Necktie

peruvian_necktie.jpg
dollawaytaylor.aim640.jpg

When you start mastering Brazillian Jiujitsu, knowing where the leverage is a simplistic endeavor.

I think when im strangling the tiger i think its claws will be flailing and scratching but friend, when that adrenaline is pumping i probably wont feel it. More the likely the claws will be on the ground trying to use leverage to push away from the choke which will ultimately result in the tiger just choking himself out till hes limp. Probably get a few stitches but at least ill be alive, friend.

your delusion is astounding...almost super human.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

peruvian_necktie.jpg
dollawaytaylor.aim640.jpg

Breh I just can't...So much power in this post friend. :hellnaw:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Your trolling right now right?
O my friend, you'd have to train to know what im talking about. Animals are dumb so when you put them in holds they dont have the proper techniques to escape. If i was really focused and training extra hard i could probably catch knee bar on a tiger.

kneebar2.gif

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both situations i'd just try and act as crazy as i could in hopes to scare away the animal.If i was stuck in the water with shark i would shyt in the water and rub it all over myself in hopes he think i stink.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Do I get scuba gear for the shark challenge at least? If not, it's a lose lose, I'd pick Shark, drowning seems less painful then being mangled by a big cat

This dude said he'd drown. :dead:

Fool, you're getting your stomach butchered open before you drown. :mjlol:

You'd be dead before you drown because your lungs would be annihilated. :heh: