You nikkas Are Delusional If Yall Think Cole Can Do Anything With Kendrick

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Cole is a great rapper but hes a mediocre lyricist and and even WORST musical artist. Kendrick is superior to this egg cheese and potatoes ass nikka in every aspect. nikkas stay trying force Cole into the "Big 3" aint no big three lol. He doesnt have the impact, discography or technical Kendrick has. He doesnt have the discog or impact Drake has either (and hes barely a better writer than that nikka).. Stop playing. NyCole is overrated.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
yep .. unless he can find some way to flip... he's a cold-hearted snake look into his eyes by paula abdul ....worked for jermaine once lol

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
both of them are products of a weak ass era of bullshyt that makes them stick out and look like Rakim or G rap. As I've stated plenty of times, if this were 1995 in the era of Big, Nas, Wutang, Death Row, Rap a lot, Sauve house, either of them would be Skee lo. A dope rapper that released a dope album, but got lost in the shuffle after a hit single. And this is no diss to either of them, I'm just saying, their peers are fukin garbage so they don't have to do anything but be different. And still after knowing this, roughly 30-40% of the shyt they do is trap music.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
:unimpressed:

I'm not really sure how anyone who's listened to Cole over the last 5 years could make this dumbass thread, but here we are.

You Cole Miners are the biggest dikk suckers in hip hop history I just KNOW you put on your Dreamville hard hat, picked up your Bas autographed pick axe and typed this lame shyt. fukking fakkit.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
both of them are products of a weak ass era of bullshyt that makes them stick out and look like Rakim or G rap. As I've stated plenty of times, if this were 1995 in the era of Big, Nas, Wutang, Death Row, Rap a lot, Sauve house, either of them would be Skee lo. A dope rapper that released a dope album, but got lost in the shuffle after a hit single. And this is no diss to either of them, I'm just saying, their peers are fukin garbage so they don't have to do anything but be different. And still after knowing this, roughly 30-40% of the shyt they do is trap music.
This is a :flabbynsick: post

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
i dunno man, you make 0 compelling points and cole's recent parts are amazing :manny:

i'd also argue cole has also never been tested like this before so we'll see where this energy might lead him