You never notice how dirty a rap song is til youre in the car with ur mom...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Grandma too. I remember we went outta town, so my dad was cranking the XM. They played Petey Pablo Freak A leek- that was the straw that broke the camels back.

My Grandma: "Excuse my language, but if I gotta hear something about some p*ssy one more time"

Me::russ:

:deadrose:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Moms is super religious...so even this joint was awkward as shyt in the car :snoop:

"Why everybody keep talking about taking their clothes off" :usure:

:deadrose:

Last edited by a moderator:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:heh: Back at home I used to slap some shyt. My Mom would open the door, "Eww! Turn that nikkas and bytches p*ssy nikkas and bytches music off!!!!" I be sad as shyt. :to:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was listening to Big Krits moon and stars with my moms in the car, she was liking it until Devin the Dude comes on talking about "she jiggles the nuts and plays with the d" :snoop:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
The music is more vulgar now with the cursing, but they were listening to this same type of shyt right then. Listen to some of that older music and tell me why they shouldn't have been ashamed to play that in front of us as children. Talking about I be stroking and shyt like that.

:pachaha:

I know what you're getting at, but come on, dawg...

shyt like that Clarence Carter jawn is FAR more tame than nikkas on the radio talmbout' "beat the p*ssy up"...some female singer got a song on the radio right now (pretty sure it's Rihanna) talmbout "I love it when you eat it"... :snoop:

concise

Veteran
Daps

shyt like that Clarence Carter jawn is FAR more tame than nikkas on the radio talmbout' "beat the p*ssy up"...some female singer got a song on the radio right now (pretty sure it's Rihanna) talmbout "I love it when you eat it"... :snoop:

:stopitslime: That Clarence Carter song is just as vulgar. Don't start giving it a pass because the song is old and he was an old man (we all know the thought of old people having sex is comical, riiiight?).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-W-a7ZLpFs[/ame]

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia

The Clarence Carter shyt is tame compared to a lot of other songs out in the 70's and 80's. Listen to some of that music and tell me it wasn't just as vulgar.