You never notice how dirty a rap song is til youre in the car with ur mom...

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
funny thing is if u in a car wit your mom or some old lady they mouth be worst than what any rapper says..

have u been in the car with your mom or some older lady and u happen to drive pass some young smut or dirty nikka walking down the street and mom or some old lady break out look at that heffa and look at her kid with no got damn shoes on.

i love old black ladies they be going ham on these young hoez

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain

I normally support your posts :myman:

Not this time though

c731owned-by-karate-kid.gif

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:dead: my mom is like 50 and she likes some rap song, but it is funny when she hears the unedited versions of the song she instantly hates the song.

She took my little sister to a Kendrick concert in Vegas over spring break and she had her mind blown when she found out the lyrics were "I Love bad bytches that's my fukkin problem" and not the radio edited version "I love bad-bad that's my that's my problem":laugh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
ya this song right here when i was in high school in the car with my mom

Last edited by a moderator:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The music is more vulgar now with the cursing, but they were listening to this same type of shyt right then. Listen to some of that older music and tell me why they shouldn't have been ashamed to play that in front of us as children. Talking about I be stroking and shyt like that.