Word to Chief Sosa

fukk that bytch....

d6njd9ee884cagdtezju.jpg

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I agree... I mean that can be taking either way.... Like to white folk who now see that they may lose their insurance or etc and they have cancer or something due to Repubs wanting to repeal AHC or other shyt that white people not so low key benefited from under the Obama Administration and now waking up realizing what the fukk they just done and now are concerned, scared and upset when just so many months ago they had all this hate.

But then again, this the coli... any way to shyt on a woman, a white person, or a white woman is the standards so eat brehs :yeshrug:

Martha
What the fukk are you even talking about?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What the fukk are you even talking about?
:snoop:

Jesus Christ man.

Example # 1 - A woman who hated Obama and voted for Trump and now her husband got deported

Example # 2 - White folks who hated Obama and voted for Trump, didnt know what "Obamacare" was and hated it due to Fox Lies conditioning and are actually benefiting from it now understanding what it is and scared to lose it per the repeals.

Example # 3 - White folks hated Obama and voted for Trump and thought he was gonna just magically pay for the wall and now finding out Trumps like "no YOU'RE gonna pay for the wall"

Countless examples, these are the people who are being trolled or could easily be trolled with the "oh I bet you Miss Obama now"

:martin:

Martha

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
If I'm not making you feel some type of way why neg? :yeshrug: @ninties

Come step into the thread instead of hiding behind one-way private notes like a bytch :dead: