"You miss my black hair, do you miss Obama too?" -Katy Perry :mjpls:

Daps
Now that album will be triple plat
QYIwBcb.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Why the most racist CAC women tend to be the left wing ones?? I'm still fuming about silvermans Blackface debacle.

Man, SHUT THE fukk UP. You're a card carrying Trump supporter. fukk outta here :camby:

You look like a fukkin clown with all that right wing/ Trump/ MAGA rhetoric you spew 24 hrs a day on this site :camby:

Negged

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I didn't get played by anybody. You support an openly racist president who has a documented history of racism and discrimination. You can't even deny it either :mjlol:

Your president/father is the worst :pachaha:
Keep crying nikka it will GET trump out of office! :heh:

Hey you should bring my mom into this too since you're obviously on a miserable rant :yeshrug:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
nikkas really think a neg + a depressed post full of insults is gonna stop me from spitting facts that's the funniest thing about this site. :russ:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Keep crying nikka it will GET trump out of office! :heh:

Hey you should bring my mom into this too since you're obviously on a miserable rant :yeshrug:

Like I said, you can't even deny anything I said about your father Trump :mjlol:

Trump couldn't call you a n1gger to your face, and you would smile and tap dance for him :mjlol:

fukkin weirdo :mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:yeshrug: Katy Perry is just weird & controversial like that. I was just watching this video a few days ago about her sketchy behavior:

Katy Perry has tried to market herself as some sort of civic and socially minded activist. But the "Chained to the Rhythm" singer actually has a few skeletons in her closet — and for some reason, not many people seem to mind or even realize it. Including controversial allegations of mean-girl tendencies, here are just a few sketchy aspects about the pop star's character and career that seem to get swept under the rug...

Mocking Britney's mental health | 0:27 LGBTQ | 1:11 Cultural theft | 2:04 Musical theft | 3:41 Fashion theft | 5:14 Bad Blood | 5:45 Lip sync controversy | 6:27 Read more here → http://www.nickiswift.com/46419/sketc...