You metrosexual ass nikkas messing up the game....

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Back when I was younger, say first half of high school I remember the first time I shaved my shyt. Cause my shyt was lookin like I had a afro down there. Anyway, did it with a bic disposable :to:. Such a bad decision. And I think I tried it again once or twice. The itching was unbearable for the first couple days. Now I just use some clippers with no guard go over real quick and if I'm feelin nice I'll shave my balls in the shower. Def doin that for tonite, heading out to wildwood.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Never shaved but I'll probably give that area a really low trim. I'd shave whatever hairs are on my nuts though if I intend to have a woman puttin em in her mouth. :manny:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Lol, I don't have this problem. I have almost no body hair

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
**talks really low**. Here's what you do breh, trim ya shyt up then just put boxers on, go to a jumpoffs house, ex girl, revenge fukk etc, start to get dome, and when she comes up with mouth full of hair stuck to her lips and tongue leave. Laughin and shyt like :umad:

Mackronus

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
**talks really low**. Here's what you do breh, trim ya shyt up then just put boxers on, go to a jumpoffs house, ex girl, revenge fukk etc, start to get dome, and when she comes up with mouth full of hair stuck to her lips and tongue leave. Laughin and shyt like :umad:

:scusthov:

:lolbron:

Young_and_Reckless

Is better than you...
Daps
Reppin
Syrup City, Texas
http://memecreator.net/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world/showimage.php/520/I-don't-always-shave-my-dikk-But-when-I-do,-I-expect-a-fukking-blowjob.jpg

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Ain nuthn wrong with a lil trim to keep ya shyt hygienic and tidy son. But just remember homie... if u bout to shave clean and pull a baldie... Remove all Pesticides, insecticides, rat poison.. clorox etc from your vicinity... cuz that ITCHIN be havin u ready to commit that :sadcam::sadcam:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
shyt a young nikka shave his whole body every 4 days man, body be smooth as eggs. Plus my gym body + hairless body make my muscles glistening, bytches love the glistle :myman: