You metrosexual ass nikkas messing up the game....

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
tumblr_m54jyb12Pq1qfea58o2_500.gif

Daps
nobody wants to see your taco meat. :scusthov: shave that. you want her to shave huh? shaving under your arms helps you stay fresher longer. shave those pits to.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Never shaved, hasn't stopped anything....I still got virgin hair follicles from the 80s....though I recently have heard a few chicks mention this.

When yall say shave do you mean completely bald?? or do you mean just take some scissors and trim it up???

that's what i'm wondering pause, I trim pause but all the woman I've been with say they don't like when a man looks prepubescent.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Why would you shave your genital area? :what:

I don't like having prepubescent looking genitals, sorry :pacspit:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She probaly mean trimming not shaving it all off....I got a old raggedy pair of clippers I use on my pubics,I can't use the same ones I use on my head:russ: I basically give myself a dark ceasar down there,and kinda bring it in...use to do the balls clean til I realized chicks will suck them anyway with a little bit of hair on em so I just trim those too...especially after the injury where my clippers siezed up and took a knick outta my sac:snoop: I said never again:noah: