You metrosexual ass nikkas messing up the game....

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I finally hooked up with this chick I've been talking to last night. We've been talking for about 2 months been on a few dates and last night she came through. I did the whip the meat out technique and it worked but she asked me "Why am I not shaved? :what: Why would I shave is the ? She said other dudes she dealt with in the past shave:what: I said I'm a man I don't shave down there, under arms, or chest hair. It was very akward though.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
You don't have to shave entirely, but if you expect her to give head you gotta at least make down there presentable. I'm sure she dun like picking pubic hairs out her teeth.

Sent from a nicca's iPhone using that Tapatalk.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
You don't have to shave entirely, but if you expect her to give head you gotta at least make down there presentable. I'm sure she dun like picking pubic hairs out her teeth.

Sent from a nicca's iPhone using that Tapatalk.

this you have to keep you shyt groomed I know I aint eating that twat if she has a jungle down there :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk it, I like my shyt trim. I'm bout put you nikkas on some hardcore game....

104356575-260x260-0-0_philips+philips+norelco+body+groom+total+body+groo.jpg

No homo but this shyt is the cadillac of all groom pieces. You can't beat that price either.

Zero razor bumps breh. You can use this bytch in shower.

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
The girls that i talk to dont mind my long curly pubic hairs and I have hair growing a little over half way up my shaft

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
So I finally hooked up with this chick I've been talking to last night. We've been talking for about 2 months been on a few dates and last night she came through. I did the whip the meat out technique and it worked but she asked me "Why am I not shaved? :what: Why would I shave is the ? She said other dudes she dealt with in the past shave:what: I said I'm a man I don't shave down there, under arms, or chest hair. It was very akward though.

n u wonder y yagirlcheatinonus :shaq:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:huhldup: theres nikkas who dont shave in 2012, i like getting my dikk and balls sucked so my shyt is always shaved :shaq2:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Never shaved, hasn't stopped anything....I still got virgin hair follicles from the 80s....though I recently have heard a few chicks mention this.

When yall say shave do you mean completely bald?? or do you mean just take some scissors and trim it up???