"You look like you like white [or asian] girls," says random black girl

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:leostare:
Have you ever heard this fellow coli brehs?
Have you ever said this my beloved coli brettes?

Well :salute: to my brehthren who have heard this phrase; you might be a part of the upper echelon of black males...the 5%. On the surface it can be seen negatively. Likely the first thought that pops into your mind is, "she must think I'm whitewashed." That is true but think of the positive (yet pitiful) connotation that people associate with Caucasians. Often girls might say this because you dont look "threatening" or you don't have "swag" as they call it...One might say it means youre corny but if you've heard it you know it only is said by girls that are feeling you even though you are somewhat corny/nerdish. More often than not I find that this phrase is only said to black males who are:

A) Intelligent, studious
B) Ambitious
C) Quiet rather than obnoxious
D) considered "mysterious"
E) Eloquent
F) Not always where all their black counterparts are (at the same old club events and what not)

* They may also use it as an excuse for why they didnt make the first move in talking to you.

I for one don't mind white girls. Italians and Serbians are :wow:...but they will never top black girls. Asians got some nice ones but theyre generally my least favourite. I love all women period but for some reason I still hear this phrase. Anybody else experience this? And to the women that say it, don't degrade yourself. Just because youre are black it does not mean that you must fornicate with gangsters, rappers, hybrids or IT cert professionals (I keeed :pachaha:). You are indeed coveted by the finest of black men.

Cheers :cheers:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
knew the first girl was gonna say this :no:
fair enough

Lol well atleast you expected it.

I have never told a black man he looks like he only dates white or Asian girls but I've thought it based on if they act like extra dorky. Like a poindexter.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
just to the corny ones.

zrvau.gif

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Only the hood girls have told me that shyt before. The black women who are about their business and have class never say that closed minded shyt.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I actually get the opposite. I get the "i cant see you with a white girl" :yeshrug:

I guess that means they think im ignorant/ghetto? but I cant really be mad because

a)they right, I actually dont fukc with white girls :heh:

b)even tho im tatted up and may look ghetto...I graduated from university, have a well paying job, and side hustles. money is stacking and I got my sh!t together :ehh:

im what you called the "exception to the rule" :win: