you live happily ever after billionaire w/ world fame and respect but your wife is carey mulligan :

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
i dig it, the white magazines used to coin that as the "girl next door look". them sweet reese witherspoon joints over the megan fox's.

im pretty much the same i dont care about height or body, just a pretty face then we begin from there.
Reese is unquestionably way more attractive than Carey tho. Throw Reese in this scenario and that's a goldmine:wow:
For a BILLION dollars I'd marry Caitlyn Jenner. :dame:

I'm not touching him though.:whoa:

iight I'll give the nikka a hug, but that's it!!

It's a billion fukking dollars.I think everyone would understand. A peck on the cheek ain't nothing right?:in_a_bind:
You were going down a slippery slope there, pal. Each thing you said was further than the next. You were about to talk yourself into a throatful of weiner for a billion :dame:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Lol...

Wakanda wife is she?

:ufdup:

If she a lady in the street and a super freak in the bed...I'm flexible on looks.
This. Her having bomb p*ssy, and great head, and a nice work ethic is like finding a gem in the 2nd round of the NBA Draft.

You thought you were just getting a nikka that's just really nice on defense and mediocre asf at everything else, but then he turns out to be Kawhi Leonard:wow:.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
sure why not
giphy.gif
:russ: yall ain't shyt man

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
source.gif

To answer your question OP, as stunning as she is and my infatuation with foreign middle aged white women, I respectfully decline the offer. I would rather be happy as a thousandnaire with my wife and child, over trading it away for fame and fortune which would be in vain.
:usure:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
We ain't got to actually deal with each other right? Could we live in separate cities?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
To answer the question tho: yes, I would take her and the money. From my experience of having sex, the body doesn't even matter.

I was hitting a thick girl from the back, and the view wasn't doing a damn thing for me.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
For a billion dollars, absolutely. I've never heard of her till this thread, but she's not a tranny, she's not fat, and just took a look at her Wiki and there's no "Controversies" section. Good enough to marry for money in these scenarios y'all come up with :heh:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
If I HAVE to keep her can't I just transfer her soul to a better body like Kylie Jenner?