you live happily ever after billionaire w/ world fame and respect but your wife is carey mulligan :

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she reminds me a little bit of missy monroe...gimme my billions please...nothing in the rules say I can’t cheat and it’s too late for edits OP :ufdup:

a talented actress who was daisey in the great gatsby, would you wife her for life to live your dreams pretty much.

source.gif

010f7dfd97552ad6bf702720bcf279a3.jpg

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
source.gif

To answer your question OP, as stunning as she is and my infatuation with foreign middle aged white women, I respectfully decline the offer. I would rather be happy as a thousandnaire with my wife and child, over trading it away for fame and fortune which would be in vain.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
you must stay married, so i dont know how that might work.

but the string attached is she is your only wife for life, a world of your dreams.

smh shes pretty, one of my pawg fav's and theres only 2 others on there. pippa middleton and lily rose depp.
She can keep the title as long as I got the freedom and the cash to do my thing :pachaha:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
For a billion dollars I'd marry Susan Boyle or that mannish Ghostbuster bytch. Carey Mulligan is a good deal.
For a BILLION dollars I'd marry Caitlyn Jenner. :dame:

I'm not touching him though.:whoa:

iight I'll give the nikka a hug, but that's it!!

It's a billion fukking dollars.I think everyone would understand. A peck on the cheek ain't nothing right? :in_a_bind:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Why would the prospect of having to marry an average looking white chick deter me from a lifetime of financial security?

you never know you could be love >>> over everything, like i said i wouldnt do it. i prefer a come up the good old fashioned grind way even though it be an honour to marry carey i rather wait for an african or kingston queen.