you live happily ever after billionaire w/ world fame and respect but your wife is carey mulligan :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
do you accept ?

tenor.gif

Carey_Mulligan_-_2018_%2845646489364%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

sunday time for honest lol.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
to me obvious she is ofcourse literally daisey to my gatsby swag. the obvious is i prefer my wife for all life to be from the african continent at least mild moderations since im not a bigot but its hard for mixed race kids growing up it makes or breaks them. i cant watch TV and see some bias foul racist shyt and im black carey is white and little amaru is mixed race his getting shat on twice, im not driven by lust and until the world is more harmonius for the little thuns thuns no matter who then i would only go for a black daisey.

with all that said, carey mulligan is one of the rare exceptions.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a talented actress who was daisey in the great gatsby, would you wife her for life to live your dreams pretty much.

source.gif

I don't know much about her but off the little i know its a very easy yes. She's not stunningly beautiful but I'd never marry a women 8 or above anyway.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I don't know much about her but off the little i know its a very easy yes. She's not stunningly beautiful but I'd never marry a women 8 or above anyway.

:wow: you cant be serious bro, what about lifetime pillow talks with a pretty face.

yeah carey mulligan more cute than sexy, i prefer that. :salute:

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: you cant be serious bro, what about lifetime pillow talks with a pretty face.

yeah carey mulligan more cute than sexy, i prefer that. :salute:

There is an ollllllld African saying sir, the man who grows his corn by the roadside and the man who marries a very beautiful woman have the exact same problems.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
There is an ollllllld African saying sir, the man who grows his corn by the roadside and the man who marries a very beautiful woman have the exact same problems.

Im african i get the quote easily, thats dope. the 2 prettiest girls i have ever seen one was a family friend that i loved the other a classmate that i loved so its funny in life we will fall in love with the prettiest girl out there, aint that something. :salute:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
For the brothers that can tolerate white women and people like OP that's a smart move so not bad.

I personally can't do it. Glad to see this being discussed.

I appreciate it, is yours for the same humanitarian reasons i was thinking ?

because i have never seen an old interacial couple in my city ever and i been taking public transport but i see the young teens and early 20s in their interacial relationships. if they were that in love with each other surely there would be more positive things for us but no we get second hand stigma because others like to swirl.

sorry bro, whats your reasons ?

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im african i get the quote easily, thats dope. the 2 prettiest girls i have ever seen one was a family friend that i loved the other a classmate that i loved so its funny in life we will fall in love with the prettiest girl out there, aint that something. :salute:

Its true, we are immediately attracted to looks but this is some stuff I learnt from an older homie before life showed me the same thing. He had game so used to bad 8/9s standard but he only smashed them, the girl he wifed up were 6s, man told me the pretty ones, the one that grabs your eye first is rarely ever the one you should be sticking with. Just as quick as your interested is probably also just as quick as you should let her go once your done

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Its true, we are immediately attracted to looks but this is some stuff I learnt from an older homie before life showed me the same thing. He had game so used to bad 8/9s standard but he only smashed them, the girl he wifed up were 6s, man told me the pretty ones, the one that grabs your eye first is rarely ever the one you should be sticking with. Just as quick as your interested is probably also just as quick as you should let her go once your done

i dig it, the white magazines used to coin that as the "girl next door look". them sweet reese witherspoon joints over the megan fox's.

im pretty much the same i dont care about height or body, just a pretty face then we begin from there.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
You can still sleep with other women though :mjgrin:

you must stay married, so i dont know how that might work.

but the string attached is she is your only wife for life, a world of your dreams.

smh shes pretty, one of my pawg fav's and theres only 2 others on there. pippa middleton and lily rose depp.