you ladies about that twix life ?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
if they were caramel they would probably be considered a Afro-Latino, but Afro-Latinos are just Black. :yeshrug:
they only put White Latinos with Black women, it's just more interracial propaganda. and this is coming from a Afro-Latino who doesn't deny his Blackness.

but yeah black people come in every shades like, so it's stupid to have this ''twix life''. :yeshrug:
yea this is stupid.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Why do our people have to be the main ones to hype other races choosing to date us?

Making terms like twix life and pawging and shyt.

Makes our group look desperate. :huhldup:

We decide the lexicon, and we are less inhibited generally. That's it.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Perhaps. But you could say that for most "terms"/"movements".
Not really, some terms/movements you retain your self respect and at the least will get you dismissed as corny and just another fad but these IR ones are straight up desperate.

Last edited:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
:salute:
but wouldn't it be Black Love cause technically Afro-Latinos are Black. :sas1:

Some afro latinos are mixed.

& when I think of black love, I think of 2 African Americans, not aftro latinos. Idk why. I think it's because they have a different culture.

I guess it's included though.

Are you afro latino?
Post your picture :drool:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
What kinda corny ass shyt is this :what:

Can we stop coming up with these dumb ass names :snoop:

And this is coming from an Afro-Latino

& when I think of black love, I think of 2 African Americans, not aftro latinos. Idk why. I think it's because they have a different culture.

Are you afro latino?
Post your picture :drool:
Just because we Afro-Latinos have a "different culture" doesn't make any less Black. So do the other Afro-Caribbeans (Jamaicans, Trinis, etc) and Afro-Europeans (British, French) not count either?

And for the record most of Latino culture (especially with Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans) is Black culture. The music, the food, the language. All of that was brought over from the African slaves transported to Latino America. Just saying :manny:

JMill782

All Star
Daps

Are you afro latino?
Post your picture
:drool:

yes i am an Afro-Latino. i am of Dominican descent. :blessed:

and chill i won't post up a pic lmao :pachaha: but i can hook you up with my cousin (also Dominican):ehh:

my cousin dates African American women and Afro-Latinas and he don't be on no c00n shyt, he is awakened. :obama: