You Know Who's On The Roster & Could Help A Ton....

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
They love the Wes Welker of the 'E, who is always misused whenever he comes back :russ:. Yeah, have him put over Orton, Sheamus, or Del Rio some more brehs!

MrSinnister

Daps
I like edge too :whoa:
Just Always preferred Christian to him. Should've gotten more runs as champ.
Some of those edge reigns :scusthov:
Alright /:bustback: (for now). Only because Edge was misused as Haitch didn't really respect him as A player (he had far more potential). No one really realized his value until he retired so:umad:. He ALWAYS got tremendous pops. That music, swagger, random&awesomeness. Nah son. Christian only had SOME of that in TNA. They weren't going to push both of them in the E though. Would've created too much heat with their unbreakable friendship and they weren't Kliq politicians that :cape: and got pushes for drunks, pill poppers, and degenerates.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Cody loves that gimmick for some reason

I wish he'd drop it since it's been trash since like a month after he and goldust turned
honestly he turned having a mustache into an over gimmick, and they took it away....now he has a gimmick that not many like and isnt over, and he keeps it? shoulda dropped it when his pops died

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
honestly he turned having a mustache into an over gimmick, and they took it away....now he has a gimmick that not many like and isnt over, and he keeps it? shoulda dropped it when his pops died
Yup

I was hoping he would too. But I guess he felt it would be taking advantage of his dad's death or something?? I don't agree but if that's how he feels :yeshrug:

MrSinnister

Daps
Could still get over with a decent feud. He has the best foil, and Stardust and the Ascension can have a Freebird's feud with...

This shyt is too easy, and can get everyone over. Titus knows how to both go and troll Cody.