You Know Who's On The Roster & Could Help A Ton....

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
I think they have a diamond in the rough with Cody Rhodes if they let him get rid of the Stardust gimmick and just give him a legit shot and push.
Cody loves that gimmick for some reason

I wish he'd drop it since it's been trash since like a month after he and goldust turned

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He's a huge comic fan and really likes Mister Sinister. I guess this is him having fun and making the best out of being a part of a bland product
Thought you was talking bout the sinister minister

latest

Daps
I think they have a diamond in the rough with Cody Rhodes if they let him get rid of the Stardust gimmick and just give him a legit shot and push.

He could keep the gimmick and still get a legit push, he already have The Ascension as goons being a viable heel contender shouldn't be too hard to accomplish as long as the writings' decent.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I actually like Stardust gimmick and if they had any competent booking going on they could make him into an actual legit heel.
This. Its a really fun gimmick that can be on some real dark Doink shyt if they cared to actually invest in it. Cody knocks everything he does out of the park, is always healthy, really good worker and is 2nd generation. How are they pushing anyone else :mindblown:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
If you were Cody, would you rather go out there and do the Stardust gimmick and have fun or go out there and be serious with no hope to even get a sniff at one of the midcard belts? :ushhmm:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Cody low key is gonna be a better booker/creative/road agent then star because the wwe refuses to give him a chance

His dr. Dokm gimmick was amazing snd stardust is probably the only gimmick where the guy translates it across all media

Just good writers and trust would get so many guys over. Cody ia probably the on km y guy besides kofi whose been there long enough to warrant a push, been over so many times that would warrant a push, can have a good match with anyone, and can cut promos.

Xody made having a mustache a gimmick and became one of the most over faces at money in the bank that sandow won and they dropped the ball on both men

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
If you were Cody, would you rather go out there and do the Stardust gimmick and have fun or go out there and be serious with no hope to even get a sniff at one of the midcard belts? :ushhmm:
This is a good point. He's probably having the time of his life and the writers probably think they are punishing him with the gimmick. I can't be mad at Young Rhodes, fun gimmick and a fine wife.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
This is a good point. He's probably having the time of his life and the writers probably think they are punishing him with the gimmick. I can't be mad at Young Rhodes, fun gimmick and a fine wife.

I think it's creative enough that he's probably responsible for 99% of the content/character we see. He probably just has to show up for work and do his job (:to:) and can freestyle in between.