You know what, I no longer am disqualifying non-black girls as potential partners

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Is he lying tho?.... :mjpls:

:shaq2:

I don't understand how you guys have such trouble finding nice women. I was in line earlier at a convenient store waiting to be checked out. Mama walked in, so I said hello. Saw he daughter come in and say something mama :ooh: then leave. I said excuse me ma'am, is that your daughter? She looks just like you. She said yeh. Her daughter came back in and chilled with her mom. I made little eye contact and whatnot but I could hear her mom talking about me. When I left her daughter was like "have a good day". I could've scooped it if I wanted to. Point is if you smile and don't come off like you want to stick your dikk in her ear, you'll be okay.

Stop hollerin at chicks at clubs. Who the fcku still clubs like @You_love me does in 2013?

Bottle poppin is so 2006 :rudy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. When do I ever voice my opinion on religion. Rarely on here and in life. My policy on religion is dont force it upon me and we good.

2. Since when does white washed = c00ning? I meant it in the sense of having less attitude and being more perky. Asking for a black girl that is perky and doesnt dislike the color of her skin is too much to ask now? :pachaha:

Stop reaching fakkit

How is that white washed?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:shaq2:

I don't understand how you guys have such trouble finding nice women. I was in line earlier at a convenient store waiting to be checked out. Mama walked in, so I said hello. Saw he daughter come in and say something mama :ooh: then leave. I said excuse me ma'am, is that your daughter? She looks just like you. She said yeh. Her daughter came back in and chilled with her mom. I made little eye contact and whatnot but I could hear her mom talking about me. When I left her daughter was like "have a good day". I could've scooped it if I wanted to. Point is if you smile and don't come off like you want to stick your dikk in her ear, you'll be okay.

Stop hollerin at chicks at clubs. Who the fcku still clubs like @You_love me does in 2013?

Bottle poppin is so 2006 :rudy:

nikka, you know damn well a bytch cant tell the diff. between a nikka that just wants to fukk or actually treat her well :russ:

I am actually dealing with this fallacy with some Nigerian chick i bagged two weeks ago. She thinks "were all the same." :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never been to a black party where the people were stuck up, not having fun and shyt.

The best times of my life were in college at the black parties. We knew how to have a good time.

All the white parties I went to were full of binge drinking and beer pong.

c00ning asses.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You don't try to act like white people are so much better than black people. with your uncle ruckus ass.

Please.
Prove to me why black people aren't dangerous and love fighting at the club? The few good black woman are with white men and now we are left with the "my ass is fat" type of black woman. Scust.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
My dating history consists of two african chicks and thats it. Before now white, latina and other girls were strictly put in a category where I wouldn't consider dating them except maybe Latinas, and Persians/Arabs. fukking? Of course...but to mess with during the daytime? Nah.

However, the more I look around the more I am finding it hard to continue on this path of ignorance and discrimination. Not to say that I have these hoes throwing themselves at me, but lately I've been seeing the way some of these non-black chicks (especially white) stroll downtown looking and sounding all happy and shyt. Glowing smiles on their faces, perky voices, laughter, glistening skin off the beach and its got me wondering if I should give this hoe Christie a shout. :ohhh: I mean, it might be a breath of fresh air from the typically prissy, bothered and even mean vibes I been getting from the sistas around the way lately.

I sat through the most annoying conversation between a white/asian couple and yet they were so enthralled you woulda sworn they were discussing a vacation or some shyt. I personally don't know how this guy managed to sit through it. Even on campus, it be times I'm at a keggar or house party and these mothafukkas is having some real fun. Whenever its a black party though its nothing but nikkas posting on the wall, and girls ignoring their advances.

Black folks, I understand the struggle but why must we always be so uptight? shyt I know I'm guilty. Not many things annoy me more than a pointless story from a girl but Ima do this for fun and see if theres some sort of assimilation effect.

How many of ya'll have done the interracial dating? What are your experiences? Chris B keep your ass out of this thread.

Breh, no one ever said you had to date exclusively within your race. I personally am not for or against interracial relationships; I just believe that the motivator behind these relationships should be love and perhaps even the willingness to start a family and not some peculiar fetish/lust.

If you want to date outside of your race, do it because she seems like a candidate to be a good wife, not just because you like the complexion of her skin.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you had other races in that category it means you ain't that attracted to them point blank period....so what's the point tryna be in a relationship when u gon just wanna cheat everytime a see a cute black girl:heh:....my standards for how good a woman of other races gotta look for me to where I could even consider them being anything more than just sum puzzy on occasion ain't realistic lol....everytime a regular decent lookin black chick would walk by that white girl would get thrown in the bushes.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Not tryna dilute the gene pool homie :wow:

Oh. Well in that case, why no longer with the disqualifications? Might as well keep on with that. Don't wanna fukk up and find your soulmate in a Filipina or anything.

:youngsabo:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So i guess you finally agree with me, if not explain why. I just think black woman cares only about ass, child support, weave, twerking, fighting, showing off and going on the Maury show to find her baby daddy.

You need help.

And

Don't PM me anymore.