You know what, I no longer am disqualifying non-black girls as potential partners

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I had an ex out there...she had 1 black friend...that chik was extra white-washed. It was weird for me to even talk to her...she was just into white dudes.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Never understood why you would do this unless you weren't attracted to other races of women because you're only limiting yourself when it comes to potential partners:manny:

I love black women but at the end of the day, an attractive woman is an attractive woman no matter what their race is :ehh: ANd you'd be stupid to turn down a quality chick because she not black :scusthov:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
tAJac.gif

That's really all you can do. On one hand OP wants a white washed black chick. On the other hand he doesn't want them to kewn, yet states a white washed black chick be, and I quote, "the best ones."

:huhldup:

Mind you this is the same negro who goes hard on religion. Just an overall clown:smh:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I agree with op. When i'm around my white skate boarders friends we have FUN. We doing crazy shyt, prank, joke around act crazy and don't care who's watching. But when i'm around my black homies it's cool but everybody on some "i'm too cool" type of shyt. Always gotta have their guards up in case someone diss them, ready to fight. It's boring. In the club popping bottles, shyt is lame.

The white girls go out and have fun and nice to everyone including the guys that try to talk to them. Black girls always with an attitude, rejecting dudes just to be seen or to fill their ego, mean mugging other bytches and just flat out boring. I'll pick white girls over black girls ANY DAY!!

You guy don't believe me but i hate being around black woman and certain types of black dudes.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's really all you can do. On one hand OP wants a white washed black chick. On the other hand he doesn't want them to kewn, yet states a white washed black chick be, and I quote, "the best ones."

:huhldup:

Mind you this is the same negro who goes hard on religion. Just an overall clown:smh:

1. When do I ever voice my opinion on religion. Rarely on here and in life. My policy on religion is dont force it upon me and we good.

2. Since when does white washed = c00ning? I meant it in the sense of having less attitude and being more perky. Asking for a black girl that is perky and doesnt dislike the color of her skin is too much to ask now? :pachaha:

Stop reaching fakkit

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I agree with op. When i'm around my white skate boarders friends we have FUN. We doing crazy shyt, prank, joke around act crazy and don't care who's watching. But when i'm around my black homies it's cool but everybody on some "i'm too cool" type of shyt. Always gotta have their guards up in case someone diss them, ready to fight. It's boring. In the club popping bottles, shyt is lame.

The white girls go out and have fun and nice to everyone including the guys that try to talk to them. Black girls always with an attitude, rejecting dudes just to be seen or to fill their ego, mean mugging other bytches and just flat out boring. I'll pick white girls over black girls ANY DAY!!

You guy don't believe me but i hate being around black woman and certain types of black dudes
Not sure about the blue parts cause hoes are annooying despite their color for the most part :pachaha:

But for the blk:

url

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
1. When do I ever voice my opinion on religion. Rarely on here and in life. My policy on religion is dont force it upon me and we good.

2. Since when does white washed = c00ning? I meant it in the sense of having less attitude and being more perky. Asking for a black girl that is perky and doesnt dislike the color of her skin is too much to ask now? :pachaha:

Stop reaching fakkit

:bryan:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK

You guy don't believe me but i hate being around black woman and certain types of black dudes.

:patrice:.....Sounds like you got some pinned up hostility young blood.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
It be times you go into a house party full of black people...you walk through a hallway and its nothing but nikkas posted up just mean mugging you. Intimidation isnt a factor, but for what? Go get some p*ssy nikkas :laugh:
White party, every dude in there macking on a females getting drunk and having fun. Everyone is involved, no violence and stuck up people.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

White women are just as stuck up as the black females you mentioned. :heh:

Don't know what's wrong with Latinas to not date them, I dare a latina to come my way. :takedat: