You know what, I no longer am disqualifying non-black girls as potential partners

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My dating history consists of two african chicks and thats it. Before now white, latina and other girls were strictly put in a category where I wouldn't consider dating them except maybe Latinas, and Persians/Arabs. fukking? Of course...but to mess with during the daytime? Nah.

However, the more I look around the more I am finding it hard to continue on this path of ignorance and discrimination. Not to say that I have these hoes throwing themselves at me, but lately I've been seeing the way some of these non-black chicks (especially white) stroll downtown looking and sounding all happy and shyt. Glowing smiles on their faces, perky voices, laughter, glistening skin off the beach and its got me wondering if I should give this hoe Christie a shout. :ohhh: I mean, it might be a breath of fresh air from the typically prissy, bothered and even mean vibes I been getting from the sistas around the way lately.

I sat through the most annoying conversation between a white/asian couple and yet they were so enthralled you woulda sworn they were discussing a vacation or some shyt. I personally don't know how this guy managed to sit through it. Even on campus, it be times I'm at a keggar or house party and these mothafukkas is having some real fun. Whenever its a black party though its nothing but nikkas posting on the wall, and girls ignoring their advances.

Black folks, I understand the struggle but why must we always be so uptight? shyt I know I'm guilty. Not many things annoy me more than a pointless story from a girl but Ima do this for fun and see if theres some sort of assimilation effect.

How many of ya'll have done the interracial dating? What are your experiences? Chris B keep your ass out of this thread.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
:mjpls:

i-ate-the-bones-o.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
its cuz you live in Toronto, the women here have this attitude like they better then everyone else. my main chick is is from Montreal and admittedly white washed. so its like the best of both worlds. :obama:

Breh i'm telling you.

There is this fine black chick i know from school with a boyfriend who told her that he likes her because she's a white washed black chick. When she told me the comment I said, "I know exactly what he means :yes:"

Them be the best ones

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Breh i'm telling you.

There is this fine black chick i know from school with a boyfriend who told her that he likes her because she's a white washed black chick. When she told me the comment I said, "I know exactly what he means :yes:"

Them be the best ones

yeah they dope to a certain extent tho

my main been toein the koon line a lil too much lately. Im very pro black so some of these race debates we been havin been really startin to piss me off

my x was a Ghanaian chick from jane n finch..so she was on my vibes but arguing wit her was :whew::huhldup:

I cant win

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yeah they dope to a certain extent tho

my main been toein the koon line a lil too much lately. Im very pro black so some of these race debates we been havin been really statin to piss me off

my x was a Ghanaian chick from jane n finch..so she was on my vibes but arguing wit her was :whew:

I cant win

My ex was a good girl but a bonafide bimbo/idiot. She crossed the c00n line hard one time and I demoted her to "stay with her until i find new p*ssy" status. Next time I get a broad I might have to cheat to keep the roster in tact fukk it.

bytch said, "When I have a child I'm going to hide him from the sun". THis is a relatively dark-medium nigerian chick saying that :bryan:

Muhhfucckas is brainwashed b.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Unsure why you did in the first place. Other ethnicities aren't better or worse; either you're compatible with someone or you're not.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Not tryna dilute the gene pool homie :wow:

You don't have to have kids with other races tho. Just smash & dash mane. I don't know why any man would limit his selection of females in the 1st place. Why pass up the option of smashin a fine bytch no matter what race she is. I will never understand that mindset :mindblown: But I'm speakin from a players perspective :manny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You don't have to have kids with other races tho. Just smash & dash mane. I don't know why any man would limit his selection of females in the 1st place. Why pass up the option of smashin a fine bytch no matter what race she is. I will never understand that mindset :mindblown: But I'm speakin from a players perspective :manny:

Breh, have you even read the og. post :what:?