You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Rex thinking he could fit square pegs in round holes did him in. I could see him having a big year in a 4-3. He's not meant for this

He was moved outside becaus we had better players than him on the interior. He's not 3-4 OLB and he's not a 4-3 DE either. (Which are virtually the same anyway)

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Ahhhhhhh. The Dolphins. Their tears are like sugary treats. Sorrowful nourishment squeezed fresh from the supple teat of the gods. I enjoy it, this drink, and their tears make me fat and full.

mbi93q.jpg

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He was moved outside becaus we had better players than him on the interior. He's not 3-4 OLB and he's not a 4-3 DE either.
We never really had room at DE for him since Mo Wilk was there. Mo coulda gone to DT but they had Pouha /DeVito. The few times he played at DE he's looked good but then he still takes plays off.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
We never really had room at DE for him since Mo Wilk was there. Mo coulda gone to DT but they had Pouha /DeVito. The few times he played at DE he's looked good but then he still takes plays off.

Slim chance he gets traded mid season I guess.

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
I'll be at the Redskins vs Jets game Oct. 18

Last time we played them I was at fedex field.

Not looking forward to that drive(VA)but can't wait to get to Metlife.:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NY
Could/Should be 4-0 but I'll take 3-1. Team still has to work on some things, but very happy with how the team has played so far.
Healthy Ivory running like an animal :blessed:
Decker & Marshall duo :blessed:
Revis back like he never left :blessed:
Mo Wilkerson, Calvin Pryor and Demario Davis continually improving :blessed:
Leonard Williams handling starter time and transitioning well to the NFL so far :blessed:
Our depth secondary pieces (Williams, Gilchrist, and Buster Skrine aka Rae Sremmurd evolved) playing great :blessed:

Now to the bad/ugly

Cro continually getting cooked :scust:
Fitzcactrick throwing INTs all willy-nilly :scust:
Our TEs flabbynsick (that Jace injury sucks, he'd be great in this offense) :scust:

3-1, nice job at the quarter pole.

Next 4 games:

Redskins
@ Pats
@ Raiders
Jaguars

Jets need to be 6-2, no fooling around. 3-0 in the AFC, 1-0 in the AFCE, the division is still there for the taking

Second this. Need to win games vs teams we should be (Redskins easily and Jaguars). Raiders are a trap-game for us but still a winnable opponent.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
So @Roddy Right....still think Chris Johnson is a bum?

I told you the jets misused him last year. I would MUCH rather have him backing up Chris Ivory over every back on our current roster

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Redskins lost Jordan Reed yesterday, who's probably been their best player on offense. Jackson hasn't been playing either...we should win this game.