You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's not a big cap hit. Somebody budge get something out of him he's wasting away.

And what's the hate for Cro? Hrs playing good. We had Cro in past before we know he's subject to some bad plays he's not revis but he's still good. Just speaks how good our cornerback depth is.

Can't wait for Sheldon to be back that bring much needed pressure upfront.
They should phone carolina. Cam could use him. I think kerley would do well there.

Daps
Marshalls the first Jet receiver with 3 straight 100 yard games since Al Toon. lol, that's a long ass time. :flabbynsick:
and he's not even in his prime. damn we've had some bumass receivers. i always thought keyshawn was overrated.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
chris-ivory-has-no-issues-with-suh-2.gif

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
he was a glorified possession receiver. slow and his numbers never caught up with his mouth.
Oh...you're one of those follow his mouth dudes. :heh:

I never cared for it. He was a chain mover. What did you expect different from him when drafted? Did you watch Him at usc?

Daps
Oh...you're one of those follow his mouth dudes. :heh:

I never cared for it. He was a chain mover. What did you expect different from him when drafted? Did you watch Him at usc?
"chain mover" and "dominant" don't necessarily go hand-in-hand and in his case they didn't. yeah he was a chain mover (posession receiver) but he never put up superstar numbers. i only mentioned his mouth to underscore the fact that both btetween the lines AND on paper he was never anything special but he popped shyt like he was top 5 every year. i doubt dude ever cracked the top 5 in any statistical category and if you wanna get all "numbers aren't everything" well...he was SLOW and often went long stretches without catches because he couldn't get separation and had to rely on his height.

he wasn't bad but he was never an elite receiver and he damn sure wans't "dominant". yet he garnered all-star attention partially because he played in NY and partially because he talked a lot of shyt. that's why i say he was overrated.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
"chain mover" and "dominant" don't necessarily go hand-in-hand and in his case they didn't. yeah he was a chain mover (posession receiver) but he never put up superstar numbers. i only mentioned his mouth to underscore the fact that both btetween the lines AND on paper he was never anything special but he popped shyt like he was top 5 every year. i doubt dude ever cracked the top 5 in any statistical category and if you wanna get all "numbers aren't everything" well...he was SLOW and often went long stretches without catches because he couldn't get separation and had to rely on his height.

he wasn't bad but he was never an elite receiver and he damn sure wans't "dominant". yet he garnered all-star attention partially because he played in NY and partially because he talked a lot of shyt. that's why i say he was overrated.

98 was by far his best year. Keyshawn made a ton of plays over the middle but yeah his career was somewhat disappointing being the #1 overall pick. They fetched two first rounders for him which would be unheard of today.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

How did he have long stretches without catches when he routinely led the NFL in 3rd down catches as a Jet?

You really hated his mouth

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
It's an article out right now stating how Fitz starts season off good but that's only when he has clean pocket but the more he feels pressure and starts getting sacked he has a bad record.

He improvised somewhat today when facing pressure but you can see he starts making bad mistakes when he feels the pressure too much