You know what? fukk it, I’m a Baron Corbin fan. Who’s brave enough to stand on that ledge...

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
and agree with me?

Call it X-Pac heat, change the channel heat, whatever..

He’s the only heel in wrestling people genuinely hate. He isn’t drawing a dime, obviously, and WWE ratings are shyt altogether.. but I’m a fan of his work. Sue me

Was at RAW last night and on a show that featured Roman, Heyman, Seth etc. HE got the biggest/loudest reaction.

I’m rollin with Corbin brehs, sorry

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Is 'getting booed' really all there is to being a great heel? Because all his promos sound like he's reading from cue cards.

Who said he was a great anything?

I said he got the biggest/loudest reaction, and that’s a fact. It’s just what happened.

I was honestly shocked. nikkas sat on their hands all night, barely reacting to anything. Ricochet doing 630 flips and nikkas gave no fukk.. but the second Baron picked up a microphone, whole crowd was furious

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Getting booed means nothing if it doesn't translate to people wanting to see you get beat. And we know how that story goes with Corbin from the fall.

He's not untalented and definitely has his place on any roster. But it's as a mid card to upper mid card heel, not a main event player who can be given up to a third of the show (of course, them completely changing his look hasn't helped Corbin at all. It's as if someone watched his Talking Smack segments, realized he can talk a bit when given the chance, then decided to give him a character where he could talk all the time. It's a waste).

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Could be wrong because I stopped watching around the time he came up and was that generic looking cac with long hair, but going by what I know about that cac it seems like his heat is not organic.

Motherfukkers really think he's awful. :dead:

He didn't build himself to be hated by his gimmick or anything it was all generated by "the machine". He's the wrong guy being pushed.

Same thing wit Roman Reigns, John Cena "era" 2006-2014, Randy Orton taking the belt off of Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania, and etc. :hhh:

Same ol WWE crap.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Who are people paying to see get beat besides Brock Lesnar when he was champion?

Go ahead y’all. Lie to me.

None of these nikkas. People root for heels, and boo the “character” while simultaneously being enamored with the nikka. Case in point, Daniel Bryan. Y’all not paying to see him lose, y’all want the nikka to win despite him being a “bad guy”

Goofy shyt..

Corbin hatred is real and runs deep. y’all gon be disgruntled as fukk, hoping, wishing and praying for someone to beat him when he gets that championship

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I was just thinkn this...hes a heel u hate...i dont care for him as a wrestler

Hes bigger heel than anybody in AEW(maybe jericho) i know these dudes r gona say MJF