You guys ALL owe Katt Williams an apology(Get in here right now)(Spooky)

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
So we not gonna talk about Kat playing soccer with a bunch of papi's in a dirt field while wearing a Versace sweater with Shaq shoes on while rocking some wierd perm/taper hair do? Like how do you even end up there?

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Even if shorty started it you a grown ass man and you don't need to be snuffin kids. I've wanted to slap the fire outta done disrespectful ass kids before, but I ain't going to jail over some bullshyt.

I disagree. If you want to act like an adult you should get treated like one.

Last edited:

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
This knucklehead instigated a fight because of Katt's size. This is exactly why people don't want to help out underprivileged neighborhoods. He was showing the kids affection, some of those kids probably don't have someone to toss a football with and because of this incident any celebs come will be surrounded by security or not come at all. And someone should have stopped the lil boy. Now if the kid does end up in an altercation with cops the media will keep playing this video and talk about his violent past behavior and then his family and friends will be on tv with Justice for Ray Ray posters and saying what a good kid he is and how he is misunderstood.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
:jbhmm:Katt didn't get defensive til the kid told him his career was washed, i guess those are fighting words:pachaha: