Supporter
Daps
My brother

What is there for me to explain

I mean she is not fukkin the management team..or the associates

But based on my 9 year experience she is most definitely fukkin the

SHAREHOLDERS

Ohh those business conference trips to London Paris Dubai

U just going to assume that she aint getting her back blown and reattachemed by some billionaire

My brother are really that naive ?
Really akhi

U don't think sheik hussain osman from kuwait is not feeding her all types of human shyt ???

Come on

I digress

无名的

Superstar
Daps
My brother

What is there for me to explain

I mean she is not fukkin the management team..or the associates

But based on my 9 year experience she is most definitely fukkin the

SHAREHOLDERS

Ohh those business conference trips to London Paris Dubai

U just going to assume that she aint getting her back blown and reattachemed by some billionaire

My brother are really that naive ?
Really akhi

U don't think sheik hussain osman from kuwait is not feeding her all types of human shyt ???

Come on

I digress

:mjlol:

:mjcry:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
WIT ENOUGH GAME, BIITCHES CAN BE TALKED INTO ANYTHIN.....THATS WHY HARDCORE JEWS N MUSLIMS GOT IT RIGHT. KEEP YOUR WOMAN COVERED AND DONT LET HER OUT THE HOUSE.....PERIOD.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
The fukked up thing is women do it too.
I remember when I got my one of my brehs hired at my job, this nasty ass chick who had already fukked half the guys, at work was plotting to fukk my homie, who had a stable chick. Low and behold, I gave him the heads up, but that didn't stop shyt, 2 weeks later he's telling he's smashing, ol girl. Then a couple weeks later he finds out he caught something from her. :snoop:

Crazy thing is the chick is married now with a two year old, but I mean she literally fukked 20+ dudes, at this retail gig I worked at. A couple of guys even lost their jobs over coming to blows, fighting about who had rights to fukk her... :smh:
crazy ass shyt:heh:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I remember when I was 19, I had a job working for UPS.

I wasn't a driver, just worked in this big ass hub loading trailers.

It was only part time, so there was a lot of bored housewives working there.Chicks would tell me all the time

"I don't have to work.I only got a job here because I don't wanna sit around the house all day feeling lazy.Plus this job is like a good workout..keeps me in shape:queen:"

But man, let me tell ya.

The hub was like 90% dudes....And a lot of those chicks would crack & fall victim

You had married women giving dudes blowjobs in the parking lot....fukking inside the brown trucks.

The brown truck sex was legendary.It was an easy hiding spot.Like I said, the hub was HUGE.. like an airplane hangar.I worked the night shift, so by the time I got in, most of the drivers would be off.When they got off, they'd park their trucks inside the hub.They had these looooooonnngggg ass rows, 6 of em, each about the size of a football field, where they parked the trucks at night.

Easy to get lost......it used to go down in those parcel carriers....I know because I got lost in em a few times, myself:sas2:
:comeon:

I worked at ups for 2 years in college

there was only old nasty ass woman working there or chicks that looked like linebackers :disgust19::disgust::disgust7:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like you're talking about hub.

And you're right, I do remember a storefront being attached to the hub I worked at.

They had the 18-wheelers parked outside on the yard....the trademark brown trucks would always be parked inside the hub.

For example:
FHm9T.jpg

The hub is where they start/end their route.

You could just hop in the back
348s.jpg

pull the door down & work up a quick sweat:whew:

Yeah...I'm certain you're talking about a hub
:umad19:

taking pictures inside the hub is illegal

:really??: