You gotta be a sucker to get caught by the police in a foot race

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
smoking weed everyday + sedentary lifestyle + sagging pants = high chance of getting caught by a cop in decent shape

that's why I work on my cardio and sprints twice a week. aint no cop catching me in a footrace.​
nuff said

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
If you're in a city with a chopper in the air, you're DEFINITELY screwed.

And if they have a FLIR (heat camera) then you're just delaying the inevitable.

That depends on whether you can make it to your whip, it has some big balls and you can drive like this -

Ghostrider outruns Police helicopter :wow:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Never had to run from the police but anyone can tell you that it's easier to pursue than it is to flee.

Everyone seems fast when they are chasing after your ass.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Keep thinking that until ya ass get hawked down by one of those fat "donut eaters". You can't judge what someones conditioning is based off body type. I remember this nikka looked like he was 9months pregnant chased this football player down and gave him the beats. That shyt was crazy.

first off... i honestly dont plan on being in a situation where i have to run from the cops. secondly, even if I did, the offense wouldn't be large enough for the cops to justify chasing me. you know how often nikkas get away? pretty often actually​

yo moms

drunk
Daps
If you ever get out if sight run in a V,<,>,^ formation. If you do it right you gettin away. It was dark though and in the middle of a golf course. So yeah, mite not work as good in the day.

dumbest shyt ive heard all day :heh:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
The Ghostrider series, dude recklessly breaks the law in Europe and records it.

They have a couple dudes all taking on the role of the Ghostrider, one pushes the whip and another rides a motorcycle.

:damn:

That dude did a wheelie while getting away. Some real life gta shyt. :whew: