You gotta be a sucker to get caught by the police in a foot race

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a lot of cops are ex-hs athletes. even with a few extra pds on them, they can run fast enough to catch someone out of shape

Daps
a lot of cops are ex-hs athletes. even with a few extra pds on them, they can run fast enough to catch someone out of shape

Regardless if they were athletes they still wear boots with a 15lb utility belt. The point is the police got the manpower.

They don't need to be athletes, when you got 15 of them pigs connected by walkietalkie, all swarming you.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I ran track and always stayed in shape, and I don't wear anything baggy, so no pig has ever come close to catching me. But now my ass is too old to keep fukking around like I have nothing to lose. I'm a law abiding square now :russ:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smoking weed everyday + sedentary lifestyle + sagging pants = high chance of getting caught by a cop in decent shape

that's why I work on my cardio and sprints twice a week. aint no cop catching me in a footrace.​
Keep thinking that until ya ass get hawked down by one of those fat "donut eaters". You can't judge what someones conditioning is based off body type. I remember this nikka looked like he was 9months pregnant chased this football player down and gave him the beats. That shyt was crazy.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regardless if they were athletes they still wear boots with a 15lb utility belt. The point is the police got the manpower.

They don't need to be athletes, when you got 15 of them pigs connected by walkietalkie, all swarming you.
Some are also ex-military that shyt is light to them.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
only if it's dark outside and u in your own hood u shouldn't get caught.

but broad daylight u done 80% of the time

It really depends on the area you're in. For example if you're in a really crowded city, like in the middle of San Fran or any decent sized city, you have a good chance to get away on foot if you can run. Truse me I know :russ: But if you're in a wide open spread out area, with no cover or quick exits, then yeah you're done.

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
It really depends on the area you're in. For example if you're in a really crowded city, like in the middle of San Fran or any decent sized city, you have a good chance to get away on foot if you can run. Truse me I know :russ: But if you're in a wide open spread out area, with no cover or quick exits, then yeah you're done.

yeah true.. but they have the black cops on duty during the day and them nikkas know the spots before u even get there

I see the white cops at night and them nikkas always be lost.. they be like " u seen so and so they duck behind the house but we have no clue where they went " i be like :manny: u got me one time

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yeah true.. but they have the black cops on duty during the day and them nikkas know the spots before u even get there

I see the white cops at night and them nikkas always be lost.. they be like " u seen so and so they duck behind the house but we have no clue where they went " i be like :manny: u got me one time

You'd be surprised how many of them get away though. I had a cop in a major city say that they just give up a lot of times.