You Got To Live And Learn, Before Your Bridge Is Burned: Warriors vs. Spurs on TNT Gamethread 4/7/16

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Wtf is wrong with brent berry

Chicks dig the long ball.

Did he really just say that

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Aldridge better not play in the second half...dude doesn't want to touch the ball at all...if his finger isn't broken or dislocated then the Spurs dodged a major bullet

Barnes my head on my body backwards ass is carrying GS right now
:laff:That Nikka stiff as shyt

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Except for the last 2 mins with Green and then Kawhi, SAS hasn't been comfortable on offense all game. That's credit largely to GS's defense but that's also some inexcusable misses by SAS. Conversely, Spurs defense is actually solid but those shots rimming out by Mills, Aldridge, Duncan etc allows GS to catch the Spurs on their heels just enough, back peddling, to cause confusion.

Hell, GS's 2nd unit looked more comfortable offensively than their starters, and more than the Spurs' squad in general. SAS gotta find a way to get their offense clicking b/c even in their win on their home court they didn't seem that comfortable as much as just bullying their way with diaw and aldridge through the tough stretches.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a spurs fan I will never cheer for the warriors but if it wasn't for draymond green and curry this team would be very likeable but I can stand those 2 players

Well of course you would like them. They'd be a damn lottery team without those two. :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Rather lma sit since his shyt hurt and get healed up
Game not over with keep attacking basket and have green and Leonard hit the 3 and hope patty heats up

Better communication on the switches

If Barnes stays hot so be it better him than curry

If lead gets out of hand in 3rd he gonna wave the white flag that's his mo