You got enough money for a single tallboy....what brew you drankin

Superstar
Daps
I guess if I’m trying to get drunk for cheap then:

ci-steel-reserve-211-triple-export-df80c86f506cde23.jpeg

It’s not the highest content, but for some reason this shyt fukks you up like no other. I haven’t had one since I was 22 and never will again.

It tastes like industrial cleaner, but 3/4 of the way through the first can you don’t care anymore. Halfway through the third can you’re likely already on the way to jail, trying to crawl away from the police, or possibly sleeping under a bush.

I once had five of these and I was fighting a sibling over my last cigarette, in a housing project I didn’t live in. Everything went black, then I woke up after an hour of sleeping on an elevator floor smh. My sibling was passed out in the hallway by my mom’s door.

I saw a high school friend sleep in a trash can because it rained, after drinking this shyt. He was only a few hundred feet of walking from his building. I have paragraphs upon paragraphs of horror stories involving 211 black cans smh.

Whatever you going through to only be able to afford a single tall can, it certainly won’t sting as bad after a can of this bullshyt.