You got enough money for a single tallboy....what brew you drankin

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Sapporo.
You can find it in most supermarkets. It’s a Japanese beer. I like it. Even though Asahi is more popular. Also the can is pretty nice, just as a side note.

product-premium.png
200w.gif

imma see if I can find this tomorrow

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
200w.gif

imma see if I can find this tomorrow
Let me know if you like it.
I think it’s pretty good. But these days with micro brews, people have become very particular with their beers.

I don’t go and buy a 6 pack of this stuff. I think my local supermarket sells it for like $4 which is kind of outrageous. But if I just want 1 beer I’ll grab it.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
I guess if I’m trying to get drunk for cheap then:

ci-steel-reserve-211-triple-export-df80c86f506cde23.jpeg

It’s not the highest content, but for some reason this shyt fukks you up like no other. I haven’t had one since I was 22 and never will again.

It tastes like industrial cleaner, but 3/4 of the way through the first can you don’t care anymore. Halfway through the third can you’re likely already on the way to jail, trying to crawl away from the police, or possibly sleeping under a bush.

I once had five of these and I was fighting a sibling over my last cigarette, in a housing project I didn’t live in. Everything went black, then I woke up after an hour of sleeping on an elevator floor smh. My sibling was passed out in the hallway by my mom’s door.

I saw a high school friend sleep in a trash can because it rained, after drinking this shyt. He was only a few hundred feet of walking from his building. I have paragraphs upon paragraphs of horror stories involving 211 black cans smh.

Whatever you going through to only be able to afford a single tall can, it certainly won’t sting as bad after a can of this bullshyt.
You sure was drinking that shyt and smoking crack?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
OE or 211 Steel.

Both of these will get you LIT!!!!

My dorm room fridge had nothing but OE 40s like the Ain’t Nuthin But A G Thang video. Pops stopped by one day and wanted a water, opened that fridge, looked at me, shook his head and left. He was like “this what y’all doing?” :martin:

I just remembered that story

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My dorm room fridge had nothing but OE 40s like the Ain’t Nuthin But A G Thang video. Pops stopped by one day and wanted a water, opened that fridge, looked at me, shook his head and left. He was like “this what y’all doing?” :martin:

I just remembered that story
I would down like 3 40s on a Friday/Saturday night

Old heads at the house party be amazed.Pulling my beer out my bag talking bout "He bout to drink all this.and he got 3 of em!" :pachaha:

Superstar
Daps
You sure was drinking that shyt and smoking crack?

:manny:
Crack would have probably been healthier. I’m almost certain each black can cuts 0.2 years off your life.

Those were some of the worst hangovers I’ve ever had, I’m talking utter hopelessness upon waking up. Not that :damn:“I’m never drinking agaihinhinhin…” bullshyt.

Just straight up self-disgust and confusion on top of the discomfort; straight up wanting to crawl into a commercial trash compactor, reach out with a broken broomstick to press the start button because it would be easier than going about your day.