You got any friends that only **** with white chicks?

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Why yes, I would say most of my friends partake in dating strictly "white women"

:laff::

Idk about strictly dating white women but I have friends who don't discriminate. Their view is if its a woman with a cool personality to match her intelligence and good looks, then.... BAM!!

Race doesn't really matter. Although they still love black women, they'll never know who they'll fall for.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:laff::

Idk about strictly dating white women but I have friends who don't discriminate. Their view is if its a woman with a cool personality to match her intelligence and good looks, then.... BAM!!

Race doesn't really matter. Although they still love black women, they'll never know who they'll fall for.

Nah, thats me right there that u described. But this is some exclusive, I only fukks with white meat type shyt. :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
And when you first heard about it you were like :birdman:

shyts how my best friend is. nikka was simpin HARD and got played by this one black chick, and he holds it against all sistas now. :snoop:

I mean I got played by sisters in my lifetime but I would never hold it against all of them only some black women plus white women arent perfect either.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
its not a preference how can you not prefer your own skin tone?

ive dated white chicks in the past but other races as well, id have no issue a this point dating a black chick, black men who only date white chicks are c00ns

Maybe you find you get along with other races more culturally. It's a preference. It's not like people choose what color to be. People are in love with this myth that you are forced to love people just for them haring your level of melanin.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My boy does this shyt. He fukked with a few black chicks, and even got a baby by one, but his preference is that white. He from the burbs and grew up around a lot of white folks so I guess that's the reason :manny: He not on no exclusive shyt tho. Hell, he fukk more Spanish chicks than anything.

I fukk with mostly black chicks cause that's what I be around :yeshrug: Just put a white bytch on the team last week tho:ohlawd:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
0158o8x7.jpg

:umad: