You get one wrestler's catalog to watch for the rest of your life. Who are you taking?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You can only watch one wrestler to watch for the rest of your life. Who are you picking?

All of their singles, tag, and multi-man matches are included from across all promotions, including any alternate gimmicks they have had. So, for example, if you pick Mick Foley, you get Mankind, Dude Love, Cactus Jack, etc.

All promos and story stuff included. Not just matches.

You get to pick one wrestler, as in one human being.

No tag teams
No stables/factions
If a gimmick was filled by multiple people (like Suicide in TNA/Impact), you have to pick one of the people behind the mask.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Gotta go HitGOAT.

You get all the Hart Foundations matches and they had a ton of good to great ones and then you get his singles run all the way from i.c. champ to WWE champ.. you get the multiman matches with the '97 Hart Foundation as well..

then in WCW u get the matches vs. Sting/DDP/Goldberg..

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I don't know, but whoever I pick has to have reached the pinnacle of the sport.

Like, I think Dean Malenko's work is some of the best you'd find, but for that to be the one catalog I get knowing he never becomes world champion or anything... I don't think I can do it.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
If I say The Outsiders, do I get all Hall & Nash matches, Razor and Diesel and all that?