You get 1 AR-15 with a 30 round magazine and one Glock with a 10 round mag. If you make it to the other side you get $5 billion tax free.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
yeah if I got camo on and am free to move how I like…if I shoot I can shoot prone, so I have complete concealment and get cover behind a rock or something. If it’s some dumb ass stipulation like I gotta be standing or they can see me … I can’t seek cover… lol..it’s not possible to survive that with that arsenal lol. Not for that many lions. . Each lion might require two shots for that AR lol. But lions not dumb. You a human and got a gun. One go down with that weapon they not all gonna keep charging at you. Just better fire and make sure you don’t miss if they spot you, because if they see you and you miss and they get too close by the time you hit, it’s already over. That Glock ain’t doing a God damn thing if a group of them coming at you… you gotta hit close range and fire more than one shot for each. Almost useless

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
.556 would take a few (3-6) well-placed rounds to really stop the lion in its tracks. chances are, only the first lion is getting perfectly placed shots. you only have one 30 round magazine. there are at least 15 lions. some of those lions have to be hit by the glock with only 10 rounds. a 10mm would be good but also not likely an instant one shot kill either. the lions might not give you the perfect shooting conditions, so you are going to have misses or shots that only cause flesh wounds. then what if the glock is only 9mm?
Less stopping power than the 10 mm?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
hell yeah i'm wit it. breh these beats can sense elevated heart rates, fearr pheremones and alladat, if i'm strapped i'm walking super calm through that. and i have a rifle? the glock is enough especially if it's a .40 or chambered in .45. Daniel in the lions den, with no scratches, praise gawd!

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
Less stopping power than the 10 mm?
yeah, the 9 is a lot weaker. people actually carry 10 for saving themselves from big predator attacks. also, a 556 is barely humane to use on a large deer since you have a higher likelihood of needing multiple shots and chasing it down. the person creating this challenge did not choose big game weapons