You get 1 AR-15 with a 30 round magazine and one Glock with a 10 round mag. If you make it to the other side you get $5 billion tax free.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
fukk all that, what is this place that has that many male lions together. That’s not how they get down in the wild. Hella them would be dead

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
It depends at what engagement range you're at. You can pick off a lot of stuff at distance if you've got training or are a good shot. The Glock should only be used for semi-close engagement.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I doubt they'd attack if they don't feel threatened or they're not defending a kill or cubs.

They'll let you know if they Finna turn up before they attack you though..start showing they teeth and shyt like that.

Humans don't got enough meat on us to be legit prey for Lions I think..

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how about if i just off a cliff and fly by them in a wing suit?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
My accuracy with a ar makes this a easy win. But I don't fire on catset unless absolutely necessary, so pass...

I know u ain't got the money anyways
You like cats so much you wouldn’t kill a bunch of lions for 5 billion? :gucci:

I think it’s fukked up to kill animals for no reason myself but that’s because a lot of idiots do it as some sort of trophy. For 5 billion I could understand a lot more.

Far as the scenario, a person only hope is the shots scare most if not all of them away. If that don’t happen it’s a done deal, I don’t care how nice you are with guns. You might maybe get 2-3 of them before the rest tear you to shreds.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Easy money
:ohlawd:

Already on the phone to cop this island

These two hoes coming with me for 2 months

Draya-Michele-Feet-5909591.jpg

Rubi-Rose(2)-Feet-6181597.jpg

:ohlawd:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
- In panic, average Coli nkka drops two lions with AR :bustback:, then frantically reaches for glock (underestimating cat-like reflexes, of APEX predators)....

giphy.webp

Ballgame. :mjlol:

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
- In panic, average Coli nkka drops two lions with AR :bustback:, then frantically reaches for glock (underestimating cat-like reflexes, of APEX predators)....

giphy.webp

Ballgame. :mjlol:
The ARs are semi auto and they're 2 football fields away.
You don't know what type of ammo we're using.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The ARs are semi auto and they're 2 football fields away.
You don't know what type of ammo we're using.
You can make a 200 yard shot on a moving target with your life on the line? Iron sights?

If it’s a scope, what distance do you have it zeroed in on? You can judge bullet drop like that? You only have 30 rounds….

You Navy Seal sniper nice like that, you probably don’t even need a zoom. Just a red dot easy money :wow:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all gotta read the rules in the OP. All it says is to pick your gun and don't turn back. It never says you have to walk to get to the other side or what prep can or can't be done.

That place definitely has a safari jeep (look at the road) so I'm getting in, grabbing a gun, and driving to the other side:mjgrin:

Pay me my $5 billi. That's the cost of not writing detailed rules :ufdup: