You get 1 AR-15 with a 30 round magazine and one Glock with a 10 round mag. If you make it to the other side you get $5 billion tax free.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you gave me one of my old Bradley’s I’d do it but no I have to turn this one down because I would get eaten alive.

shyt give me any wheeled vehicle that isn’t open like a convertible/jeep.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
223 and 556 are still enough to scare a few and wound a few..

The issue would be if they get scared or not. OP did say that you still have to get passed them all so it would probably be best to kill them.

Just better be a good shot. Because they will definitely see you as a threat especially coming at them and you still might not make it past.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The AR has 30 rounds.

Your goofy ass gonna end up spraying the entire mag at a single lion because you are nervous and not used to a full auto rifle. Now you got a dozen other lions stalking you from a distance and you got a glock. And your trigger pull is probably suspect, even without being nervous....your shots gonna be a foot off target every time.

They will kill you, eat you, and be back to sleeping on a rock by this afternoon

Soda Papi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Anybody who wouldn’t take the money is pu$$y :mjlol:

“T-the lions gon get me :mjcry:“ Nikka they fukking animals mayne. Soon as you let that thang off they gon tuck they tails and get the running. Have y’all even how loud an AR can be in person?Even a gang of lions is not risking fukking around with that

Man Gimme that easy 5 bili so I can get a lifetime supply of lean and strippers :mjtf:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your goofy ass gonna end up spraying the entire mag at a single lion because you are nervous and not used to a full auto rifle. Now you got a dozen other lions stalking you from a distance and you got a glock. And your trigger pull is probably suspect, even without being nervous....your shots gonna be a foot off target every time.

They will kill you, eat you, and be back to sleeping on a rock by this afternoon
Nah. I didn't say I was going to leave the selector on full, either. 3 rd bursts. They won't be off a foot, either.
They will die and I will be wearing lion skin by the evening. I know the great african lion is your favorite animal, and you go to the range, but nah.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
We smoking on #CATSET pack that day
Tough talk behind a keyboard
african-lion-2888519__340.jpg

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so he can die quicker :mjlol:
The switch isn't for the glock, what's with the "coliwave" y'all do when you're wrong as shyt but keep it up for :mjlol: because you couldn't get any jokes off in any other threads.