You frauds would turn groupie if that 1 rapper you are always hating on online was near you

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw Hopsin when I was leaving work. Told em what up
and that's it. I was fukking tired and I had no intention of starting
some shyt with him.

I wasn't gonna be a groupie/dikk rider either.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saw Hopsin when I was leaving work. Told em what up
and that's it. I was fukking tired and I had no intention of starting
some shyt with him.

I wasn't gonna be a groupie/dikk rider either.

LOL @ you using being tired as and excuse for your 180.:mjlol:

Speaking of Hopsin @Lord Poison is a whiteboy who pretends to be Black online by shytting on rappers like Hopsin and Eminem but his passion for WWE has redneck written all over him. And when I say passion I mean he's more into watching men tugging at each other in their underwear then the actual sport itself :scust:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
The worst mixtape I downloaded..
Deleted it so quick didn't even notice the artists name :shaq2:

But I would describe his style as a gay man with a lisp whispering into a box fan set on low
First song?? Thought it was adlibs but after 2 minutes I was like when does the verse start??
Uh oh, I guess we are now on track 2
Same shyt.. is this guy got bars or nah??
Skip to track 3, then 4.. then skipped to 11
And those five minutes of my life are gone
Did a quick:mjlol::mjcry:as the recycle bin flushed it away

Things I didn't do??
  1. Write a review
  2. Try to engage this "artists" fans (if he has any.. and I'm sure there are at least a few) in an online debate
  3. Download more of his music
  4. Fantasize about what I would do if I met this guy
Now if I accidently download more of his shyt, then I'll make a note of his name so as to avoid him in the future

I think this is how it usually goes, tbh "regular life"

That said.. I have 1700 posts in 3 years ..and already i skip discussions I find repetitive
But if I had 17,000 posts,, or Lord help me 170,000 posts..
I'd probably start talking about mundane shyt that I had no intentions of speaking on
Because I had run out of regular topics
Like.. let me tell everyone how much I disliked that guy whispering into a box fan:mindblown::ld:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
The ONLY rapper I'd be nervous sitting next to is Nicki. Her smell would make me :noah:

But I probably wouldn't talk to her unless she initiated the convo, I just can't bring myself to sweat anybody famous. They're all dead.

Edit: Old school rappers gonna get a ear full from me because of my appreciation for them.

Daps
i'm not even a groupie for the rappers i love:dame:

I dap them maybe chop it up and then keep it moving i don't follow them where they are going dudes don't even have security

If I met drake I'd tell him you ain't the greatest:yeshrug: because you have a ghostwriter or I wouldn't say anything because he loves having haters people who are indifferent appear to annoy him and most artists more... so I may say who are you what's your name?

If I met lil yachty I'd tell him you're wack as fukk homie:yeshrug:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
- You hate on Drake online...But be at Thanksgiving dinner and have one of the guests bring Drake as their plus 1 and the only seat left for him to sit is next to yours. You'd get butterflies and your fake ass will start mind racing for an ice breaker...You'd probably say some dumbshyt like *leans over and whispers* "Dont worry I wont tell your otherside about that ham slice on your plate" *weird wink followed by elbow nudge*

:stopitslime:

- You hate on Jay Z online but be in the club and let the DJ announce that Jay Z has entered the building and he's on the right side of the club and u on the left...I gaurantee your fraud ass will make an excuse to go towards the velvet rope just to get a peak

Ya mans and em;
where u going dog I thought u hated Jay Z

You: Naa I'm going to the bathroom.

Ya Mans and em;
But the Bathroom is right here and u just went 5 minutes ago

you: *saying some gibberish excuse while shoving people as u walk towards velvet rope*

ya mans and em :what:

you:

tumblr_inline_nlm2im5Inb1rsejtn.gif

Ya mans and em;

:martin:

- You hate on Eminem online...but let your half white new girlfriend tell u that her uncle is Eminem and that he's having an All Star weekend pool party / BBQ and he has a room in his mansion just for her when she visits and Dr Dre might be stopping by. The first thing out your phony mouth will be "I'm gonna have to buy some new swimming trunks"

:shaq2:
could be because of my many mental illnesses, but if I was stuck in a room with Eminem or Drake. I would end up strangling them and dismembering their limbs. I just dont like those bytches. Drakes voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me, I would cut off his dikk and make him choke on it if I could.

:sas2:Then again, difference between me and yall is that Im a Sacramento nikka :bryan:We known to be a different breed

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
could be because of my many mental illnesses, but if I was stuck in a room with Eminem or Drake.......I would cut off his dikk and make him choke on it if I could.

:gucci:

Did u just say that u would use a mental illness as an excuse for Drakes dikk to somehow find its way into your hand??