You frauds would turn groupie if that 1 rapper you are always hating on online was near you

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'd slap the shyt out of Satan Diddy

:shaq2:

You on the internet:
I'd slap the shyt out of Satan Diddy

You in real life if Diddy was near you:

excited-crying-fans.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm just saying....u would make the moment awkward as hell saying that. Em would more then likely brush u off immediately but I honestly dont think u would even go there. I cant see Em just asking a stranger what they though of his music like that.
Breh your first post created a scenario where Drake would randomly pop up at Thanksgiving dinner but Eminem asking for an opinion on his music is far fetched?:mjlol:

Em isn't gonna ask that but the flip side is most people aren't gonna shyt on rappers in person because it's not that deep. I think Lil Yachty is fukking awful but I'm not about to run up on him and argue about his bars. I don't care to engage dude at all. And it's not just rap fans....a lot of people "hate" Tom Brady online but approaching him and telling him that is OD.

Fred.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This says more about you dikkriding anyone whose successful than it says anything about anyone else

What would i get from dikkriding another man? It doesnt benefit me in any way

Hes not going to pass me his money
Hes not going to pass me his hoes
I dont get it

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Sta Quo got shelved and forgotten when he told Em he didn't like a hook he wanted him to do....I could just imagine Ems response to u, a total stranger, as soon as you finish that sentence.

:mjlol:

I'm just saying....u would make the moment awkward as hell saying that. Em would more then likely brush u off immediately but I honestly dont think u would even go there. Based on the scenerio u gave, I cant see Em just asking a stranger what they thought of his music like that.

Just because you're scared doesn't mean everybody else is

What, does p*ssy love company like misery now?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
please, my fav rapper could be across the street and i wouldnt even move an inch. now if its a hot famouschick now then i would see whats up.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm just saying....u would make the moment awkward as hell saying that. Em would more then likely brush u off immediately but I honestly dont think u would even go there. Based on the scenerio u gave, I cant see Em just asking a stranger what they thought of his music like that.
Yeah that's why I said if he asked, you're right, the entire scenario is funny that if you visualize it lol.

Eminem - "So Edward, :ld: what do you think of my discography"
Me - ":patrice: .......... :francis:"

:mjlol:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh your first post created a scenario where Drake would randomly pop up at Thanksgiving dinner but Eminem asking for an opinion on his music is far fetched?:mjlol:

Em isn't gonna ask that but the flip side is most people aren't gonna shyt on rappers in person because it's not that deep. I think Lil Yachty is fukking awful but I'm not about to run up on him and argue about his bars. I don't care to engage dude at all. And it's not just rap fans....a lot of people "hate" Tom Brady online but approaching him and telling him that is OD.

Fred.

I'm sure Tom Brady gets in IRL here and there.....

Now based on what u said....the question then becomes, why put such energy in hating online when you'd be humble in reality??

:jbhmm:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This says more about you dikkriding anyone whose successful than it says anything about anyone else

What would i get from dikkriding another man? It doesnt benefit me in any way

Hes not going to pass me his money
Hes not going to pass me his hoes
I dont get it

:patrice:

I didnt say anything about dikk riding from jump tho.....I said that people would do a 180 if the rapper they put energy into hating online was near them.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just because you're scared doesn't mean everybody else is

What, does p*ssy love company like misery now?

:shaq2:

You recently did a rant online about how Ludas music has aged bad....But lets be honest....If U saw Luda in real time you'd be like...

giphy.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure Tom Brady gets in IRL here and there.....

Now based on what u said....the question then becomes, why put such energy in hating online when you'd be humble in reality??

:jbhmm:

Of course he does, and those people are frowned upon. That's my point.

And you're confusing words that have no relation to each other. Indifference =/= humble. It means you don't give a fukk. This is a rap message board, it literally only exists to discuss rappers. As such, there's going to be negativity towards rappers. That doesn't translate into "let me run up on Eminem and shyt on his catalog". This has nothing to do with rap specifically....I think "Prometheus" sucks because of Damon Lindelof, it don't mean I'm gonna go check him in real life. I hated the end of "Mass Effect 3", it don't mean I want to run up on Casey Hudson. I can name dozens of things I dislike, and have spoken of, on message boards and there's never been a burden on me to cross that shyt over into real life until it's about rappers.

So yeah....this is a weird ass thread.

Fred.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Based on what? Some shyt you'd do?

Not everybody out here is a groupie breh

LOL @ U asking what my assumption of u acting like a groupie is based on and then u turning around and assuming that I'd do the same.

:russ:

The same way u saying I'd do it is the same way I'm saying you'd do it too. :sas1: