You frauds would turn groupie if that 1 rapper you are always hating on online was near you

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
- You hate on Drake online...But be at Thanksgiving dinner and have one of the guests bring Drake as their plus 1 and the only seat left for him to sit is next to yours. You'd get butterflies and your fake ass will start mind racing for an ice breaker...You'd probably say some dumbshyt like *leans over and whispers* "Dont worry I wont tell your otherside about that ham slice on your plate" *weird wink followed by elbow nudge*

:stopitslime:

- You hate on Jay Z online but be in the club and let the DJ announce that Jay Z has entered the building and he's on the right side of the club and u on the left...I gaurantee your fraud ass will make an excuse to go towards the velvet rope just to get a peak

Ya mans and em;
where u going dog I thought u hated Jay Z

You: Naa I'm going to the bathroom.

Ya Mans and em;
But the Bathroom is right here and u just went 5 minutes ago

you: *saying some gibberish excuse while shoving people as u walk towards velvet rope*

ya mans and em :what:

you:

tumblr_inline_nlm2im5Inb1rsejtn.gif

Ya mans and em;

:martin:

- You hate on Eminem online...but let your half white new girlfriend tell u that her uncle is Eminem and that he's having an All Star weekend pool party / BBQ and he has a room in his mansion just for her when she visits and Dr Dre might be stopping by. The first thing out your phony mouth will be "I'm gonna have to buy some new swimming trunks"

:shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This really only applies to people that say shyt about the person they DONT KNOW rather than the music. I would actively say to Eminem if he asked about his music "yeah, I liked a lot of your first two albums and even infinite before those was not bad, but everything after that, was not for me...At all"

If you out here calling rappers bytches and cowards and fags and stuff online, you right, none of these dudes are saying that shyt to their faces...And would probably bow down in real life.

Hardaway

below the heaven
Daps
if u hating on legends like Hov and Drake this is valid

if u hate on bum ass mixtape rappers not really

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This really only applies to people that say shyt about the person they DONT KNOW rather than the music. I would actively say to Eminem if he asked about his music "yeah, I liked a lot of your first two albums and even infinite before those was not bad, but everything after that, was not for me...At all"

Sta Quo got shelved and forgotten when he told Em he didn't like a hook he wanted him to do....I could just imagine Ems response to u, a total stranger, as soon as you finish that sentence.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Sta Quo got shelved and forgotten when he told Em he didn't like a hook he wanted him to do....I could just imagine Ems response to u, a total stranger, as soon as you finish that sentence.

:mjlol:
Share what you think would happen.

He's not gonna do anything physically. He has no power over my life or professional...He'd pretty much have to take the criticism and maybe try to refute it which is a losing proposition.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
nope, meeting rappers and stanning them to the 1st degree ain't on my agenda and never has been. even though i've bumped into a few in the past but they just regular people :yeshrug:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Share what you think would happen.

He's not gonna do anything physically. He has no power over my life or professional...He'd pretty much have to take the criticism and maybe try to refute it which is a losing proposition.

I'm just saying....u would make the moment awkward as hell saying that. Em would more then likely brush u off immediately but I honestly dont think u would even go there. Based on the scenerio u gave, I cant see Em just asking a stranger what they thought of his music like that.