You find a nikkas phone in the grass......

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I found some chicks IPhone once. She texted me offering 200. I was like Fuc that. She'd probably bring some goons, woop my ass and get it back. I sold it on craiglist for 350 :smugdraper:

:hamster:

I'd pick it up and throw it in the bushes :birdman:

:russ: YO I fukkIN' LOST IT WHEN I READ THIS shyt, MY GIRL LOOKED AT ME LIKE "WTF?" +REP & DAP.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
id return it, i lost my laptop on the train years ago and someone was kind enough to go out of their way and drive it where i lived to return it.

you in canada though we aren't savages

i'v lost camera's clothes phones, money... etc. and i always get that shyt back

u could prob leave a gold bar on the go train and u would get that shyt back

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
buddy of mine was grabbing something off another buddy of mine the other day, when they met up he said his sister stole his 30 bucks or watever so he gave my friend these 2 phones one of them was his sisters.

Went through that shyt and she had hella dope pics all over spreading that puzz and everything shyt was fire

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
buddy of mine was grabbing something off another buddy of mine the other day, when they met up he said his sister stole his 30 bucks or watever so he gave my friend these 2 phones one of them was his sisters.

Went through that shyt and she had hella dope pics all over spreading that puzz and everything shyt was fire

post them