You find a nikkas phone in the grass......

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I just found a chicks phone the other day,all of the contacts are gone but there's all her pics and a videos on it. I'm debating should I post the video of her sucking some dude off.

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
I text the girl in his phone and tell her i found his phone and that she can pick it up at her earliest convinence lol

I just found a chicks phone the other day,all of the contacts are gone but there's all her pics and a videos on it. I'm debating should I post the video of her sucking some dude off.

u should

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You here posting instead of uploading the video for everyone to see?

:snoop:

What has this world come to?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
yo is actually in conflict with weather posting a video of a chick, who not only sucks d1ck on video but is dumb enough to do it with an instrument she carries around everyday, is the right thing to do

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I once found a phone in the movie theater from some college kid....he called it back...I said $40 to get it back...he tried to discuss...I was like "I'll toss it"...he met me at the library on FSU campus at like 10 pm...this was like 8 years ago. Today i would just give it back....

:rudy: You must have gone to FAM.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I once found a phone in the movie theater from some college kid....he called it back...I said $40 to get it back...he tried to discuss...I was like "I'll toss it"...he met me at the library on FSU campus at like 10 pm...this was like 8 years ago. Today i would just give it back....

i woulda said yea.. i got you fam

and came DEEP as fukk to "discuss" this 40

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
nikkas is lying. somebody would keep that shyt and sell it. not everyone is honest and would give it back.

I got pics from a bytch phone of her naked. I pulled the pics off it when I was working at at&t cause I fixed it for her. she don't know shyt

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
if u even had to ask this question..u r suspect..

fukk the money.... the bytches n the numbers 2 match..is worth returnin along...after u forward them to yaself..

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
beetch found ogugwa phone in club

beetch wanted 100 dorrers

ogugwa fiurst wanted to go see her wit pistol o

bet instead i played along

came to her job, payless shoe source to make exchange

bet i brought non emergency police man wit me

he ombarassed her infront of de whole employment

wit my phone in hand i made her ring me up some shoe polish