You ever sit back and think “wow, I exist”?

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Nah, but I feel weird watching shyt like this:

Knowing ALL these muhfukkas are dead

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
You’ve always existed my friend :cheers:

We are mere projections of the sun, it’s light, frequency and essence being casted onto this rock in a literal ocean of darkness. Like a movie being projected onto movie screen…except this movie has a infinite amount of layers.

Imagine a ball of light containing data from God being hurled through space at obscene speeds and it’s so powerful it create images on everything it touches. It’s really absurd and dope af. Praise the son :bow:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yes I used to do this when I was like 7 years old…. It would usually come when I looked into the mirror….

can’t say I do this as a fully grown adult.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I’m at work zoning out, drinking coffee, seeing the sunlight streaming in through the window and shyt.

Just hit me like wow, I exist…I’m here in the universe experiencing…life.
:krs:

I’m not articulating it very well, but damn it’s like an out of body experience when you take a quick moment and realize that you exist. :whoo:

you gonna die.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I’m at work zoning out, drinking coffee, seeing the sunlight streaming in through the window and shyt.

Just hit me like wow, I exist…I’m here in the universe experiencing…life.
:krs:

I’m not articulating it very well, but damn it’s like an out of body experience when you take a quick moment and realize that you exist. :whoo:
You ever take that thought further?

The matter that makes of the rest of the universe, stars, planets, space dust....we're made up of the same shyt. This is true whether you believe in a creator(s) or not. So you're not just experiencing the universe, you're experiencing yourself. Better yet, we are universe experiencing itself. Every single thing that exists is just another pov of the universe experiencing itself.... Humans are self aware and are convinced that we are separate from it all, until....... we return to dust.

:damn:

You are simultaneously universal yet unique
:ahh:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just hope some of you realize god’s will for u is to enjoy life. And by enjoy, that means consuming everything life’s got to offer. Women, food, people, animals, sceneries.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Yeah. Especially while traveling or doing the smallest things like walking outside and taking a breathe.

Problem is...lately it's been conflicted with the feeling that all this is essentially a happy distraction until you die.

Until then, we live...

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
All of the time.

The awareness of my awareness connects me to higher aspects of self that extend, protect and nurture my presence in ways that are impossible to express yet intrinsically self evident to the one who does witness and for this I'm grateful with every ounce of my being.