You ever sit back and think “wow, I exist”?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
All the time...

tenor.gif

Daps
I think like this usually around 25 minutes into wake and bake. Then by the time I start working I’m pissed of again all that goes away.

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
I’m at work zoning out, drinking coffee, seeing the sunlight streaming in through the window and shyt.

Just hit me like wow, I exist…I’m here in the universe experiencing…life.
:krs:

I’m not articulating it very well, but damn it’s like an out of body experience when you take a quick moment and realize that you exist. :whoo:
Nah brodie, that shyt is a heluva feeling. Especially when you think that all the sperm traveling to the egg in that moment when it happened did not make it. So much had to go right for us to all be here, and then exist to the point of now.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:salute:bask in your accomplishments black man, enjoy the fruits of your labor with ya feet up:banderas:

I am having a cocktail midtown Manhattan after times I should've died, gotten kicked outta school, arrested, kicked out the house, fired (wow), etc

Breh, I fukkin made it. I made it. I have more to build and go but I never ever laugh at the "I'm not supposed to be here" response that people give. I am blessed enough that I didn't start in the gutter..we weren't poor but we were BROKE, and now I'm buying flat screens for my dad for Christmas...Nintendo's for my nephew...car for my sister...I'm not rich but I made it fr.

That's what is mind-blowing to me

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
All the time. The other day I was sitting there just staring this little dog that my homegirl has and it was all animated and what not and I'm sitting there looking at it and thinking, where and how did all these different creatures come to be:ohhh: just buggin' off that shyt for a good minute or so

Daps
I'm not gonna lie... There's been some days when I've been alone and just feeling extreme peace and joy, and look out into nature, and I'm like, "Man, life is fantastic."

Not talking about my personal life, but just the joys of actually living. Seeing other living things. It's incredible what God has created.

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're all just chilling on this big ass rock that's moving thousands of miles per hour around a star. And that star is moving even faster around the center of the galaxy. And that galaxy is moving at incomprehensible speeds around the center of the universe. And the universe is expanding at the speed of light. And we still don't know what consciousness really is, why we all have subjective experiences.

Life is a gift.