You ever quit a job on your lunch break?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I quit my first night out of training at ups while I was in school. I was in the break room eating a blueberry bear claw and drinking a orange juice and remembered all those boxes and hit the
reservoir-dogs-quentin-tarantino.gif
and went straight home

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
30 mins before my shift would of ended my cac manager (I never liked the guy) wanted me to clean the entire seafood aisle (I use to work at wholes food) from top to bottom and then reorganize the sea food products in the back. This would had easily taken me hour to do so I internally said to myself “fukk this slavery ass shyt!” and dipped out.

My manager was blowing up my phone a couple of mins later but I never answered. :yeshrug:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I quit my first night out of training at ups while I was in school. I was in the break room eating a blueberry bear claw and drinking a orange juice and remembered all those boxes and hit the
reservoir-dogs-quentin-tarantino.gif
and went straight home
Yo I worked at ups in college unloading them trucks I worked 2 nights after I was in the truck. If it’s 90 degrees it’s like 115 in there. I’m not doing all this for 130 dollars a week.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I worked early morning to bake pizzas and put them in the fridge to be baked when the store opened, I worked about a week and the manager and delivery driver fat bytch were always complaining my pizza was oval shaped. I got in at 6am to cook and saw they was oval again so I left a note saying cook them themselves with the store key. I know they had a bad day with no dough available when they came in :mjlol:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Yea like 4x :heh:

1. KFC. I quit my first day :mjlol: I posted the story on here 10 years ago :flabbynsick:

2. This warehouse job I was at for 2.5 years. I had a new job lined up the following week. When we went on our first break I said fukk this and clocked out. :russ:

3. Parts Authority. I was a delivery driver. I did a ride along with this short African breh who beeped at everyone on the road :mjlol: . When we came back to the warehouse to for lunch I got in my car and went home. Also quit the 1st day :umad:

4. Home Depot. Hired as a overnight stocker. When I got there the supervisor told me to take those dumb ass computer training test and he was gon come back to get me in like 2 hours. While Im sitting there half paying attention to the videos Im thinking to myself :unimpressed: " Do I really wanna work here and do this overnight bs job :jbhmm: ?" At that point my mind was already made up to quit :yeshrug:
At like 1am I went on the floor and found him. Breh forgot all about me :dead: . He told me to go take my lunch for a hour. I got in my car, and went home. Never came back :pacspit: