You ever notice Indians that kinda look black?

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Yes, many are just as dark as Africans. I met a Paki who was darker than me. Coincidentally, Indians have to be the biggest c00ns on this planet, bar none.

bigger than the negro who litterally invented the word?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I cited the tamils africa ancestry links as an example, i didnt oppose it to other indians. thats happening in your own head

you got your own motives, its cool. Most blacks dont wanna be connected to Africa so its cool. I aint tryna claim no one, you do you.

just passing on information i have, if you got a problem take it up with the source, im happy to disagree on our "opinions"

I don't have motives other than accuracy. Most people don't know anything about this subject besides what they've heard from unqualified sources. Here is a scholarly work on Dravidian languages, written by a Tamilian scholar:

http://www.tamilnavarasam.in/books/others/the_dravidian_languages.pdf

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Maybe it was an ignorant statement, but I've noticed that Indians over here typically try harder than any other race/ethnicity to emulate white people, even to the point that they generally mistreat all other minorities.

how do they emulate...they still go back home nearly yearly and they wear they native clothes alot....
the negro is the only one who tries to emulate the white man.....

the mexican doesnt
the chinese doesnt
the indian doesnt
the negro does

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have motives other than accuracy. Most people don't know anything about this subject besides what they've heard from unqualified sources. Here is a scholarly work on Dravidian languages, written by a Tamilian scholar:

http://www.tamilnavarasam.in/books/others/the_dravidian_languages.pdf

I'd be a liar if I said I cared enough to look at the link.

The African origins of _______ (insert any prefix) is always undermined, the world is in denial about it's African roots. Not many non-"blacks" profess to having ancestral connections to Africa. And this case is no exception. Scientists proved people migrated from Africa to populate the globe. Its just what it is

Idk what an indian boy would want in this section doe. You like them white posters making fake personas then switching up in the race threads. I sense the spirit

everybody wanna be black, but nobody wanna be black.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'd be a liar if I said I cared enough to look at the link.

The African origins of _______ (insert any prefix) is always undermined, the world is in denial about it's African roots. Not many non-"blacks" profess to having ancestral connections to Africa. And this case is no exception. Scientists proved people migrated from Africa to populate the globe. Its just what it is

Idk what an indian boy would want in this section doe. You like them white posters making fake personas then switching up in the race threads. I sense the spirit

everybody wanna be black, but nobody wanna be black.

:mjlol: you don't wanna look at the link because you're a smart dumb clown uninterested in facts, only what is pleasing to your own emotions. Not the least bit surprising.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Habesha is probably the only tribe, and mauritanians same thing, one or 2 tribes. Its like saying black americans aren't black because 5% are creole with significant french ancestry. you know that would be false.

i never said anyone wasn't black. i'm just saying its stupid to act like straight hair is native to africans when literally the only africans who have it have SIGNIFICANT non-African ancestry.

same as the only black americans with straight hair got significant non-African ancestry.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you sounding like a cac talking about european ancestry like it's some sort of huge denominator

europeans ancestry goes back 6,000 years. the berbers and tuaregs been walking them desert lands before the first european saw a cave

:mjlol:

:camby:

your whole style is eurocentric. Europeans have the dna of us, not the other way around

look buddy. i'm actually a strong AFROCENTRIC. I have pride in actual black features. you know. black skin. nappy hair. you want some fantasy in which Africans have all these white features naturally. sorry buddy, it doesn't work that way. before the Moors brought all those white european female concubines into north africa in the last 1000 years, all of north africa was filled with dark skin, nappy headed berbers and tuaregs. all the light skin, straight haired muthafukers you see today are half breeds. they are the result of black african men and their white european concubines. there are actual books on the enslavement of europeans in north africa. READ IT.

Daps
No they dont.

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

http://www.researchgate.net/profile...an_origins/links/0fcfd50470e9207d43000000.pdf
http://www.ishtarsgate.com/forum/sh...t-the-highest-percentage-of-Neanderthal-genes
http://www.genetics.org/content/early/2013/02/04/genetics.112.148213.short?rss=1

The Maasai Tribe and Luhya Tribe both have Neanderthal DNA and some traces Neanderthal DNA can be found in East Africans.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All you're doing here is copping pleas instead of defending your premise. Na I'm not black, but I am south Indian with family members who know and speak Tamil fluently....that's why I can confidently say you are speaking out of your ass.

If North Indians and South Indians are not different races then why are you stressing the supposed "African ancestry" of Tamilians as opposed to other Indians?

And I can post where I want. I don't ask Jamaicans why they eat curry when they aren't Indian :francis:

no wonder you hate black people so much. you blacker than everyone in here. you south indians could pass as african if you shaved ya'lls heads.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
no wonder you hate black people so much. you blacker than everyone in here. you south indians could pass as african if you shaved ya'lls heads.

Not all South Indians are dark. In the black community I'd be considered light skinned. In the Indian community I'm what they call "wheatish."

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
i've seen enough footage from sri lanka. those nikkas are blacker than most africans. i'm sure ya'll in the south ain't too far from that.

I'm not from Sri Lanka. My fam from Karnataka which is the northern-most Southern Indian state. Directly above that is Maharashtra which is considered central India. There have been times when people have thought I was black though, probably because of my hair, my hair is like pootie tangs naturally.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look buddy. i'm actually a strong AFROCENTRIC. I have pride in actual black features. you know. black skin. nappy hair. you want some fantasy in which Africans have all these white features naturally. sorry buddy, it doesn't work that way. before the Moors brought all those white european female concubines into north africa in the last 1000 years, all of north africa was filled with dark skin, nappy headed berbers and tuaregs. all the light skin, straight haired muthafukers you see today are half breeds. they are the result of black african men and their white european concubines. there are actual books on the enslavement of europeans in north africa. READ IT.

claim to be pro black, use derogative racial terms to describe yourself.

:francis:

confused brothers

if you think light skin was brought to Africa by Europeans instead of created in Africa you been studying that Eurocentric history too tough :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
claim to be pro black, use derogative racial terms to describe yourself.

:francis:

confused brothers

if you think light skin was brought to Africa by Europeans instead of created in Africa you been studying that Eurocentric history too tough :wow:

:snoop: nappy hair, kinky hair, tightly-curled hair. its all the same to me.

and who said anything about light skin? the bushmen have light skin but that is because they lived in south africa which is far from the equator and a naturally cooler climate. the argument we were having was about HAIR TEXTURE. specifically your FALSE statement regarding straight hair being native to africa and citing ethiopians as an example. I corrected you that most ethiopians have kinky/tightly curled hair. and that the few who might not have it are the result of the hybrid ancestry of many tribes in ethiopia. this is undeniable. we have the genetic data.

and the mixed ancestry of north africa is obvious even without getting into genetics. the history of white slaves being brought in as cocubines happened so recently (last 1000 years) that we have books written about it.