You ever notice Indians that kinda look black?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mauritanians have significant european ancestry like the north african berbers. nikka they've done DNA studies. ethiopians have on average about 25-50% non-african genes depending on the tribe. the tribes near the omo valley have less non-african ancestry than the habesha tribe for instance. and if you look at pictures of omo valley tribes and compare them to the habesha, you'll see the omo valley tribes have darker skin and nappier hair.

this ain't sounding like a cac. its called REALITY.
you sounding like a cac talking about european ancestry like it's some sort of huge denominator

europeans ancestry goes back 6,000 years. the berbers and tuaregs been walking them desert lands before the first european saw a cave

:mjlol:

:camby:

your whole style is eurocentric. Europeans have the dna of us, not the other way around

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't know what Tamil is just stop. This nonsense was already addressed in this thread:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/arch...-cities-deep-in-honduras-jungle.306552/page-3

you need to talk to the video uploader to be honest. I'm sure he'll debate you

Them Sri Lankans were in human zoos along with Africans (left of the pic)

Human-Zoo-or-Negro-Village-e1392751461282.jpg

I'm not saying they're Africans, I'm saying they're of direct African ancestry, like the aboriginie, the pacific islanders etc.

I aint tryna claim everybody, but if you wanna know why some people from the indian continent look black I'll tell ya

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
you need to talk to the video uploader to be honest. I'm sure he'll debate you

Them Sri Lankans were in human zoos along with Africans (left of the pic)

Human-Zoo-or-Negro-Village-e1392751461282.jpg

I'm not saying they're Africans, I'm saying they're of direct African ancestry, like the aboriginie, the pacific islanders etc.

I aint tryna claim everybody, but if you wanna know why some people from the indian continent look black I'll tell ya

Tamilians don't need anyone to tell them what their ancestry is. You didn't know what Tamil was till you got an internet connection.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tamilians don't need anyone to tell them what their ancestry is. You didn't know what Tamil was till you got an internet connection.

Bruh, Tamils lived next door to me from young. I had tamil friends... some tamils here started of a gang called the tamil tigers

I showed my tamil people this video and they were like :ohhh:

you sound like an imposter. over here on an all black website tryna come with your racist euphemisms of separatism.

what effects you so bad about southern indians having african heritage? :manny::ehh:

Kripplestyle

Beaker
Daps
Reppin
Chalkhill Road, London
Some dark skin Indians make me laugh. .. I was driving one time and this jet black (I'm kinda light) Indian kept cutting me off then I cut him off. The dude rolled down his window and called me a "tar black bytch" :shaq: ah funny times :pachaha:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

Bruh, Tamils lived next door to me from young. I had tamil friends... some tamils here started of a gang called the tamil tigers

I showed my tamil people this video and they were like :ohhh:

you sound like an imposter. over here on an all black website tryna come with your racist euphemisms of separatism.

what effects you so bad about southern indians having african heritage? :manny::ehh:

Oh the I have **blank** friends argument huh :pachaha:

There's nothing racist about being factually honest. Tamilians are not Africans, the people who make the arguments you are trying to make are the same ones trying to separate Indians by insisting that South Indians belong to a different race than North Indians, which is complete bullshyt... so you are the one promoting separatism, not me.

Peep how hypocritical you are....when people say North Africans are different from other Africans you will throw tantrums but then you will turn around and divide others. You will only accept unity along with phenotypic divsersity when it comes to Africa but nowhere else.

Cameroonians speak numerous languages, not just one. Tamilians only consider Tamil to be their mother tongue, it is firmly established in the Dravidian language family.

http://aboutworldlanguages.com/dravidian-language-family

sit down, please.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
I respect everyone's opinion, especially @GetInTheTruck even though I don't agree with him on some topics but these are just mere opinions. I havent seen anybody provide proof or research that they have done. It's cool to argue what is what and who is who but the more we fraction and divide the further we get away from the truth.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh the I have **blank** friends argument huh :pachaha:

There's nothing racist about being factually honest. Tamilians are not Africans, the people who make the arguments you are trying to make are the same ones trying to separate Indians by insisting that South Indians belong to a different race than North Indians, which is complete bullshyt... so you are the one promoting separatism, not me.

Peep how hypocritical you are....when people say North Africans are different from other Africans you will throw tantrums but then you will turn around and divide others. You will only accept unity along with phenotypic divsersity when it comes to Africa but nowhere else.

Cameroonians speak numerous languages, not just one. Tamilians only consider Tamil to be their mother tongue, it is firmly established in the Dravidian language family.

http://aboutworldlanguages.com/dravidian-language-family

sit down, please.

Like I said, you have your own ulterior motives.

• I never said tamils were african, I said they had african ancestry
  • I never said north and south indians were different racres
  • I never said cameroonians speak one language
Like I said, you have your own ulterior motives. If you're not black, which you dont appear to be, I got no idea why you are here. Acting like them white folks who comment on obscure black empowerment video with 4k views.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Like I said, you have your own ulterior motives.

• I never said tamils were african, I said they had african ancestry
  • I never said north and south indians were different racres
  • I never said cameroonians speak one language
Like I said, you have your own ulterior motives. If you're not black, which you dont appear to be, I got no idea why you are here. Acting like them white folks who comment on obscure black empowerment video with 4k views.

All you're doing here is copping pleas instead of defending your premise. Na I'm not black, but I am south Indian with family members who know and speak Tamil fluently....that's why I can confidently say you are speaking out of your ass.

If North Indians and South Indians are not different races then why are you stressing the supposed "African ancestry" of Tamilians as opposed to other Indians?

And I can post where I want. I don't ask Jamaicans why they eat curry when they aren't Indian :francis:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All you're doing here is copping pleas instead of defending your premise. Na I'm not black, but I am south Indian with family members who know and speak Tamil fluently....that's why I can confidently say you are speaking out of your ass.

If North Indians and South Indians are not different races then why are you stressing the supposed "African ancestry" of Tamilians as opposed to other Indians?

And I can post where I want. I don't ask Jamaicans why they eat curry when they aren't Indian :francis:

I cited the tamils africa ancestry links as an example, i didnt oppose it to other indians. thats happening in your own head

you got your own motives, its cool. Most blacks dont wanna be connected to Africa so its cool. I aint tryna claim no one, you do you.

just passing on information i have, if you got a problem take it up with the source, im happy to disagree on our "opinions"

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
yet i bet they still feel like they are better than black folks though..

Im bout tired of you root fakkits.....

You dont feel your better than white people, Indian people, chinese people,?

what they supposed to think negro?

ole they dont love me no mo ass negro