You ever notice Indians that kinda look black?

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
All haplogroups are variations of other haplogroups, but this does not imply that all human beings are black.

This is actually not true. Blacks do not have all haplogroups. Blacks, for example, do not have Asian haplogroups. Our primary haplogroups are A, B, L and e1b1b. Asians have haplogroups like O3, C, etc.

This statement is a misnomer. Africa is only the most genetically diverse group of people on the planet if you include other races whom exist in Africa like North Africans and to a certain extent the most Eastern Africans. The black Africans in Africa are not genetically diverse. There is not even a true genetic difference between neighbouring countries in West Africa, nevermind the differing tribes within that region's respective countries.

There are whites whom have the same thing. This does not imply the same genes, only similar features.

There are indeed blacks with straighter noses, but that is just natural variation. It does not mean imply blacks are Indians or vice versa. Similarly there are whites with flatter noses, that does not imply blacks are whites.

And whites are descended from a newer group whom left Africa. Wouldn't that mean whites are closer to blacks? Listen, Indians are cool people and I have nothing in particular against them, but I do not see the truth or utility in calling them black. I have enough experience with them to know.
you say that as if there is a scientific definition of "black". There is none. It's all interpretation and it's plainly obvious you have a very cacass interpretation of the world.

That's fine, I'll continue to ignore that white supremacist ideology.

98% of your post is personal interpretation. Less than 2% is remotely scientific.

:mjlol:@ Cacs being more closely related to blacks.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you say that as if there is a scientific definition of "black". There is none. It's all interpretation and it's plainly obvious you have a very cacass interpretation of the world.

That's fine, I'll continue to ignore that white supremacist ideology.

:mjlol:@ Cacs being more closely related to blacks.

There is indeed a scientific definition to being of Sub Saharan African descent, colloquially known as black. I don't have a cac view of the world. I just know better than this whole "we are all black" nonsense". everybody wanna be black but nobody wanna be black. :mjpls:

And Indians don't wanna be black when they are around blacks. When the cac master ruled, the Indians chose their side. Trust :mjpls:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
There is indeed a scientific definition to being of Sub Saharan African descent, colloquially known as black. I don't have a cac view of the world. I just know better than this whole "we are all black" nonsense". everybody wanna be black but nobody wanna be black. :mjpls:

And Indians don't wanna be black when they are around blacks. When the cac master ruled, the Indians chose their side. Trust :mjpls:
nope wrong. There is interpretation of scientific evidence that "defines" "black", but nothing purely scientific at all. And by that same interpretation some dark skin nappy headed people in certain parts of the globe aren't even considered black.
:mjlol:

Look dude, I get that A LOT of Indians are straight sambo but that has nothing to do with whether their black or not. I get that thats your personal feelings on the matter but you need to grow and stop letting your disdain cloud your judgment/ interpretation. Divide and conquer is s technique of Cacs and here you are promoting that concept while claiming other people as less black than you. Straight up promoting centuries old white supremacist ideologies.:pachaha:

You have melanin = you're black. Deal with it.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Mindy Kaling's brother is proof enough. There's more out there but you get the drift. Imagine millions of these black-hating people, and you understand why I say what I say.:mjpls:

If I generalized all black people based on shytty entertainment personalities what would that make me?

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
61616887.jpg

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I believe a lot of the Punjabis are Jake

Kan, I've been around a bunch of South Asians for a long time. They have a completely different spirit from us but a few among them do stuff that like Jake. Elam's spirit is an arrogant, uninviting and dull spirit. That is why they are heavily segregated themselves from other nations and I have seen it being around these people for 20+ years. But that chic though moves and sounds like a Jake woman and she was born in Malaysia. Her mom is Tamil but she did not know her father...another sign. A lot of those Tamil people are Jakes, they are under those curses heavy over there and that's one of the signs of being of seed of Jacob. A lot of Elamite women are not lively like Jake women and are more laid back...but look at a chic like M.I.A...that chic is a nikka woman. I know a few desi people that have Jake spirits and do not even kick it with Elamites. I'm cool with a dude whose dad is from Bangladesh and dude is a Jake, he stay in hood spots and he does comedy shows in black venues and is about that action. His dad was a Kappa too. When his dad came to the US for college, he immediately joined himself with Jakes and not Elamites, Its like he knew that they were his people.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
yet i bet they still feel like they are better than black folks though..

i used to know an indian darker than me , yet had the most disdain for black folks..

like nikka you think if the kkk was out here you would be skating out this bytch??

you liberals with this butt hurt......