You ever have sex with a man and he didn't bust a nut?

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Once. It was pretty terrible sex for both of us and we just stopped on some "This ain't working". I couldn't get wet and he was like :upsetfavre::stopitslime: the whole time because he drove a good hour away to come kick it. Oh well.

Damn either you weren't comfy or you just weren't feelin' him like that. I had that issue for awhile.

Not anymore :blessed:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn either you weren't comfy or you just weren't feelin' him like that. I had that issue for awhile.

Not anymore :blessed:

Probably a combination of both. I was concerned at the time, but as I've gotten older I realize that sex is NOTHING like TV. Bad/Awkward shyt happens more often than not.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
If I really like how her p*ssy feels I'll purposely try not to nut just to stay in it..ill make her cum a few times and they'll start asking why you not cumming or damn you not tired lol it's mind over matter and also when you feel that tingle feeling when you about to nut slow your stoke up or kegle/ reverse kegal for that second wind..once those first 2-3 tingles go away you won't cum until you're ready to..you'll literally have to stroke her hard to finish..works for me at least
Yeah I'm really cautious if I'm fukking with a girl with a phat ass or one with a on point p*ssy. Its easy to nut too fast in unfamiliar p*ssy

gottah8me

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D(M)V
In some ways its worse because they feel inadequate that you made them cum and they didn't make you cum. The usual standard is the opposite.

So true I have had many lengthy text messages from females afterwards.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
No. I will feel personally offended if it ever happened unless we were both like, incredibly wasted.

If we fukking, you gon come whether you like it or not :birdman:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Yeah but only when he was high/drunk, when he was sober he would bust in like 10 mins tops

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I'm guilty of doing this. It's because of the condom though...

Happens to me often with condoms. I'd say 25-30% of the time I have sex with a condom on I don't bust. I'm cool with it because I still enjoy the activity and being intimate with her, and that nut will get busted later anyways.

I've learned to communicate this upfront and let her know that sometimes I don't bust with condoms on, but it's not because of her.