You ever have sex with a man and he didn't bust a nut?

MsReal

All Star
Daps
No, Never happened. Thank Goodness :blessed:

I did have someone sure they could not go two rounds and bust twice. Well I proved them wrong :yeshrug:

But I think a girl or guy can over think things and that can stop their ability to bust :jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To my ex and a few other chicks, sorry:francis:Only came five or so times in the dozens of times I have had sex. Only one wasn't by me finishing the job myself:francis:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I used to do this a lot when I was talking to multiple women within a 24 hr span during my savage days.

I enjoyed doing it when i made them cum especially

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once. It was pretty terrible sex for both of us and we just stopped on some "This ain't working". I couldn't get wet and he was like :upsetfavre::stopitslime: the whole time because he drove a good hour away to come kick it. Oh well.

gottah8me

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D(M)V
I used to do this a lot when I was talking to multiple women within a 24 hr span during my savage days.

I enjoyed doing it when i made them cum especially

Yeah man that was my problem as well. Some women used to take that shyt real personal.

Daps
Never had this happen to me, but I did touch a guys penis and he came, I didn't even stroke it and he came. It was very awkward for the both of us. I was embarrassed for him.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
If I really like how her p*ssy feels I'll purposely try not to nut just to stay in it..ill make her cum a few times and they'll start asking why you not cumming or damn you not tired lol it's mind over matter and also when you feel that tingle feeling when you about to nut slow your stoke up or kegle/ reverse kegal for that second wind..once those first 2-3 tingles go away you won't cum until you're ready to..you'll literally have to stroke her hard to finish..works for me at least

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I don't see anything wrong with it. I usually put it down for 30-40 minutes, and if i haven't came by that mark i throw in the towel, as long as she aight. I can last as long as she needs, but condoms really do take away some of the feeling. I have to focus more and even that doesn't guarantee that I get off.
Most of the time I will hit it real hard at night and wake up and get my nut first thing in the morning :blessed: